Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 9 Discussion (23 June)

Was Garths eviction last night a result of homophobia?

• Yes, Of course it was in a house full of straight people.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No, Everyone had an equal chance including Garth.

Votes: 75 87.2%
  • Hmm, It was a mix of homophobia and other things.

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either we're missing a huge part of the story here, or some of these people just can't think.

For example, why would Angela NOT want one of those boys out, especially since that's exactly what she wants (Ian's eviction)
Kieren also ???? I guess it's because Zoe keeps putting him up, but she really should've voted Mat here too
Does no one talk to Sarah? Does she know that only the most votes go? Why would she waste her vote here??

Does someone have any logical explanations?

It's either we're missing a huge part of the story here, or some of these people just can't think.

For example, why would Angela NOT want one of those boys out, especially since that's exactly what she wants (Ian's eviction)
Kieren also ???? I guess it's because Zoe keeps putting him up, but she really should've voted Mat here too
Does no one talk to Sarah? Does she know that only the most votes go? Why would she waste her vote here??

Does someone have any logical explanations?

Don't mess with Angela's tea.

shes pretty dull and just virtually told him the challenge
Virtually though. But if he did not understand her, did she really tell him?

BB should at least have given them some sort of consolation. Would have been a bit more fun than that whole Chad / Sophie sad piano scene.

Virtually though. But if he did not understand her, did she really tell him?

BB should at least have given them some sort of consolation. Would have been a bit more fun than that whole Chad / Sophie sad piano scene.
She literally told him what they were doing. Just because he's too dim to pick up on it doesn't mean she didn't break the rules.

Garth leaves and exclaims "I was in the bunker!" and we see not one housemate deduce anything from that? Surely there would have been discussions about Angela working with Garth in the bunker to get Ian out. They showed Garth saying it at the beginning of this episode, and that was that. How is there not a target on Angela's back now, from Dan at a minimum? No discussion, no mention? What the? Nah, I don't believe that. It was not shown. Selective editing. Ummm.

I was suprised Zoe went, I would've thought she would've gotten more air time, especially because she was one of the hm's promoted before the show.

So we know by the promo for Sunday that Angela is out next episode. I hate how predictable everything is on this show. You can see it coming from a mile away. The producers and promo department could at least try not to make it so obvious.

I am getting so frustrated with these evictions. They had the chance to get Dan out yesterday and Mat today and missed both times.

It was a terrible move of Marissa to not put up Daniel instead of Zoey.

Kieran as well... I sense there was more tension going on between Kieran & Zoey that we didn’t really get to see, which would explain his decision, or maybe it was primarily her challenge skills. *sigh* ahwell can’t change what already happened haha in hindsight it was a wrong move & we are all gonna be wallowing in watching blokey blokes tackle and be bros on our tv’s.

Well... I suppose it's good to get Zoe out, because she keeps winning challenges and putting up Marissa, and Kieran, also one of Angela's allies... But far out, I would have zoomphed Mat first shot, while I had the chance, if I was them.

It was a terrible move of Marissa to not put up Daniel instead of Zoey.

Kieran as well... I sense there was more tension going on between Kieran & Zoey that we didn’t really get to see, which would explain his decision, or maybe it was primarily her challenge skills. *sigh* ahwell can’t change what already happened haha in hindsight it was a wrong move & we are all gonna be wallowing in watching blokey blokes tackle and be bros on our tv’s.

Also Angela voting for Zoe instead of Mat, WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back