Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a crap episode, are they getting worse? Or is that just me
I don’t much like watching these people
This is wispy washy tv, make it more competitive if that is your show’s theme

I agree. I recorded this and now I am sorry that I wasted the time watching it :( :( :( :( :(

Reactions: kxk
Live the bird poop on the big brother eye 😂

GzpYeOjl.png
Even the birds don't like a prerecorded Big Brother! 😏

Well, arguable. I believe @up_all_night is referring to the narrative, but on a similar note virtually every single shot we see during any given episode is another example of being misled.

Anyone who knows what to look for can tell that almost NONE of the reaction shots for ANY scene we've been shown since the season began actually happened alongside the dialogue or actions the scenes have been manipulated to look like they have. Absolutely none.

I believe this is also why many of the HMs are so frustrated and bitter about the show. It is portraying moments that literally did not happen in real life.

Once the 2020 season is finished, I'd be kind of interested to read the housemates' own alternative (unofficial) narrative for an episode. Have them pick apart some or all scenes from a single episode and reorder them to try and come up with a more true to life storyline. It won't happen, but hey 🤷‍♂️

Once the 2020 season is finished, I'd be kind of interested to read the housemates' own alternative (unofficial) narrative for an episode
Yeah like the director's commentary on a movie DVD. I'd really like that. Maybe we should pick an ep and HM and see if we can convince them?

I miss the old days, when you could see tits and all!

The first season official BB forum was a riot 😅 And being able to select live feeds at leisure. God dang we had it good!

Plenty of good memories lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I unfortunately wasn't in a situation I could watch live streams or most of the Adults only shows until towards the end of the ten run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back