Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 4 Discussion (14 June)

Do you like the big brother house itself?

• Yes, It is amazing.

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • No, It is awful.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Hmm, It is mixed.

Votes: 35 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talia was the same on Sunrise and The Morning Show too, all "I didn't know they called me the Queen, that's something Angela has made up".
I can't recall if Talia actually called herself 'Queen' but she certainly said 'It's my house'.

'The one thing that really got me was when Hannah came to sit down next to me and then I just walk off. That didn’t happen in real life. I said to Hannah, “Hey, Hannah! Come over and chat with us.” And then she and I had a great chat for half-an-hour or an hour, then I went and got food and then all of a sudden it made me look like I didn’t want to talk to her and I was bullying her.'

They really painted her in a bad light

'The one thing that really got me was when Hannah came to sit down next to me and then I just walk off. That didn’t happen in real life. I said to Hannah, “Hey, Hannah! Come over and chat with us.” And then she and I had a great chat for half-an-hour or an hour, then I went and got food and then all of a sudden it made me look like I didn’t want to talk to her and I was bullying her.'

They really painted her in a bad light
I believe this. Her responses on the morning shows seemed so happy and genuine. Shame she got edited that badly.

I have thoughts and questions...

Dan was passive-aggressively muttering about Angela while ironing some random shirt he didn't wear to eviction. Was he ironing it for the next day? Was he that confident he wasn't going home?

Why wasn't Sarah petrified by Chad's eviction night jeans? Or indeed by anyone waltzing around the house in shorts/bathers/undies?

Talia was Satan and deserved to learn in the most brutal fashion that she actually wasn't the most popular person in the house. However, she was good for the drama and I would have loved to see her downfall unfurl deliciously over time.

Dan, on the other hand, is a pitiful man-baby and I doubt his promise of furious vengeance will come to pass. A bit of lip-quivering, whimpering and muttering maybe, but not even a full blown baby-tantrum. No way will he go head to head with Angela.

Dan was passive-aggressively muttering about Angela while ironing some random shirt he didn't wear to eviction.
Wonder if this was an editing trick? Did this happen earlier? Or later? When the episode first started, Angela was wearing a lime top, which she was also wearing when she nominated, supposedly a couple of days later. There were so many changes of clothes I could not keep up. It's over three days and 17 (now 16) HMs though.

I have thoughts and questions...

Dan was passive-aggressively muttering about Angela while ironing some random shirt he didn't wear to eviction. Was he ironing it for the next day? Was he that confident he wasn't going home?

Why wasn't Sarah petrified by Chad's eviction night jeans? Or indeed by anyone waltzing around the house in shorts/bathers/undies?

Talia was Satan and deserved to learn in the most brutal fashion that she actually wasn't the most popular person in the house. However, she was good for the drama and I would have loved to see her downfall unfurl deliciously over time.

Dan, on the other hand, is a pitiful man-baby and I doubt his promise of furious vengeance will come to pass. A bit of lip-quivering, whimpering and muttering maybe, but not even a full blown baby-tantrum. No way will he go head to head with Angela.
It was someone elses shirt I believe I read or heard somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back