Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 4 Discussion (14 June)

Do you like the big brother house itself?

• Yes, It is amazing.

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • No, It is awful.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Hmm, It is mixed.

Votes: 35 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think she's taking it like a game and in good humour. The others got catty and ridiculous. Remember how territorial they got when new housemates came in like 4 days late and they acted like they had been there forever. It's was laughable.
Like Soobong did. .... just a bit more zen
than some of the others.
(which translates to more likeable. imo).
I don’t mind ambition. Its impressive. However inclusive ambition over self serving ambition wins every time.

The knee fear was friggin' hilarious.

Ange and the Dog, Daniel and pigeons were also great.

How do people have such strange fears?

I'm glad they are now mentioning the day numbers but they need to do it more.

Why are they so focused on Kieran? It just seems like bullying because he's not a jock. He's not a long term threat. He can't win the physical challenges. I really don't think these people know how to play the game. It's like Sbong. Don't take him out straight away. Befriend him, make yourself safe and then plan your move against him. If someones going to win every physical challenge, make sure they won't nominate you. I also think they need to be more creative than physical challenges. It is unfair. This isn't survivor.

I can never stop laughing when they talk about Chad, because of the Chad meme. Is that meme well known?

Also can 7 PLUS please have a resume function.Why have an account if it doesn't remember this stuff? On every other TV app the back key first removes the play bar overlay, before it exists. On 7 Plus, nope it exits. It's basic functionality. You would get marked down in uni if you didn't have this in an assignment for app development. It's so god damn annoying!!!

Ange is the best!

I think them giving keiran the hero edit has completely gone out the window, he wasn’t given much air time in this ep and they’re starting to portray him as being dodgy and shifty, unless they think fans dig that..

I think maybe this ep had a tad too much strat talk imo, the rest of it was focused on the challenges and we barely got breathing space for getting to know the hms.

Does Dan seriously think he can win this?
He is such a total wanker..

Angela is the Queen.

Up until tonight they threw out a black girl and two Asian guys... it was getting a bit “standard”! Great to see Angie get Talia out! That was very satisfying.
That was the most satisfying reality television I've seen in a while. As soon as she won the challenge i was like "game on molls!!!" I love how Angela said "enjoy the drama tonight Big Brother" as she left the diary room after nominating :D

I irks me that there has mainly been physical challenges so far in this production. Not being an avid Survivor watcher; I wonder Is there some other kind of challenge that is less physical that is ever going to be used? Clearly Kieran, Garth and Danni are going to struggle on the physical challenges. Danni and Kieran were early drop outs this week and in the first week never even got a look in.

I irks me that there has mainly been physical challenges so far in this production. Not being an avid Survivor watcher; I wonder Is there some other kind of challenge that is less physical that is ever going to be used? Clearly Kieran, Garth and Danni are going to struggle on the physical challenges. Danni and Kieran were early drop outs this week and in the first week never even got a look in.
This is where having only one challenge per round doesn't help either as the addition of a Veto means they can vary them up. To be fair to both BBUSA and BB Canada they have quite a good mix of challenges for HoH alone, and probably about 1 in 3 are quiz based either on knowing your other housemates or observations of things within the house or your memory of events in the house. This is probably where pre-recording is a disadvantage - it's hard to make a quiz look like the epic centre piece of your episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back