Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 4 Discussion (14 June)

Do you like the big brother house itself?

• Yes, It is amazing.

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • No, It is awful.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Hmm, It is mixed.

Votes: 35 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Suddenly the reality is a whole lot closer, sis.

rayitusuallyendsinfists.gif

Going by the description of tomorrow's episode, looks like Kieran tries to stir up shit before the eviction tomorrow.

Mother Nature unleashes hell as Housemates compete in the most physically gruelling challenge yet. There's a storm brewing inside the house when one person sets off a game of "he said, she said".

Last edited:
I hope Kieran's antics during tonight's episode will result in drama for tomorrow.

Going by this description, he creates more drama tomorrow:

Mother Nature unleashes hell as Housemates compete in the most physically gruelling challenge yet. There's a storm brewing inside the house when one person sets off a game of "he said, she said".

Great for the ratings!

I was waiting for Talia to spill the beans on Kieran's treachery tonight but surprisingly she didn't. So obviously someone does it tomorrow.

I am impressed, you all seem to remember the names of the housemates, I don't seem to be able to keep them in my mind. I really need the slow pace where I see them, hear them converse, talk strategy, create alliance, I need that to relate to them, so far I find BB unintresting, but still will watch :) As someone said, better this BB than no BB :)
The blonde dude, the other bloke... that chick.
We didn’t get any time with Laura before she was booted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back