Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 3 Discussion (10 June) - Final four housemates enter

Is Sonia a good BBAU 2020 Host / Narrator so far?

• No, She is Terrible.

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Yes, She is Awesome.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Maybe, She is Mixed.

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because then we will who is going and there won’t be any suspense when Sonia announces who got the most votes.

but they’re announcing the evictions like five minutes later anyway? i’d rather see the housemates try to justify their picks even if it deflates the suspense a bit. their eviction picks say a lot about them and who they are

Given the finale is live and the public are voting there is no way to know who will win this early on.
True. Considering half the housemates have barely been given an even slight expose.
Its skewed and all over the shop.
Such is the scatter gun fast forward approach.
Which to me kinda cheapens and ruins it. Its the slow developing of characters that is direly missed.
Bullet point edits kinda destroy what I think was the show's original interest and charm.

lol I want Mariisa to go all 'pissed off pensioner' on them now & pout her lips more... PAINT way MORE gloss on ya botoxed mouth guards LUV...

Oh and nuffin like a 60+ wrinkled old hag struttin' about in lycra :cry:

U need to go a tad more toxic darl & tear those two girls to shreds - ya know, the ones that voted you cause they knew you weren't' going home but you interpreted their voting you as a PERSONAL attack of the most vicious kind that requires a FULL RETALIATORY ATTACK 🎯🧨:oops::D

Yeah but it might give a pretty good indication of who the final three are.

Well let’s hope it’s wrong because that would be a crappy final 3. Maybe Daniel and Mat are at the top only because Daniel is known through the AFL and Mat through being on ABC.

Going by the description for Sunday’s episode and the promo shown at the end of the episode it looks like Angela gathers a group of people and gets Talia voted out:

HOUSEMATES FACE THEIR FEARS AND A STRATEGIC POWER PLAY SHAKES UP THE GAME!

As two Housemates get close, others are forced to face their deepest fears in one of the most surprising and hilarious House Tasks you’ll see. With the OGs and the late arrivals divided, one player assembles an army for a strategic takedown that shakes up the whole game!

Evicting others because they’re a physical threat is not what Big Brother is about.

And discussing evictions. Manipulating other housemates voting.

I watched the premiere, skipped last night, but thought I’d come back tonight to see the new housemates. But this is just shit.

Evicting others because they’re a physical threat is not what Big Brother is about.

I watched the premiere, skipped last night, but thought I’d come back tonight to see the new housemates. But this is just shit.
It’s not that the old format BB was about ... but it is the new format. It won’t be for everyone. But it seems to be getting a pretty good reaction from enough to be (a little bit early-days, but tentatively..) a success.

It’s doing very well.

Tonight’s episode was easily the best so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back