Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 3 Discussion (10 June) - Final four housemates enter

Is Sonia a good BBAU 2020 Host / Narrator so far?

• No, She is Terrible.

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Yes, She is Awesome.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Maybe, She is Mixed.

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Soobong had potential to be an all time great housemate. We literally saw him enter the house and get evicted in 1 episode. I think that's a massive waste. I really liked this episode and it sort of sucked me back in but the ending soured it massively. Soobong would have won in the 9 era and possibly the 10 era as well. I wish 9 were as good as casting as 7 have been for this season and 10 were in the past. Watching genuinely interesting, different and engaging personalities such as Angela, Soobong and Ian in the old format would have been awesome.

Ok so 3 episodes in and I've had mixed feelings overall but this latest episode was actually really entertaining. I enjoyed it a lot. The show has potential. I just can't get over how annoyed I am that Soobong went. Dan is fucking irritating. What was the point of adding extra housemates a few days in btw? It hasn't exactly added anything other than flooding the house on night 1 I guess. It sort of gave the guys who came in later a big disadvantage.

I think if they bring it back next year they need to go back to having it live, maybe a 60 day series with 14-16 housemates and change it up so the winner of the challenge nominates 2 people and the public nominates a 3rd or something? Having it live with a few less housemates and a longer season would allow episodes time to breathe and give us a chance to get to know the housemates better and see more natural interactions and drama unfold in addition to the new strategy/challenge based format. Oh and a different host too thanks, preferably Gretel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back