Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 3 Discussion (10 June) - Final four housemates enter

Is Sonia a good BBAU 2020 Host / Narrator so far?

• No, She is Terrible.

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Yes, She is Awesome.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Maybe, She is Mixed.

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allan is going back into the house later in the season. Apparently he told Kyle and Jackie O.

Producers must have been like fuuuuuukkk we lost our antagonist and another POC.

Allan is going back into the house later in the season. Apparently he told Kyle and Jackie O.

Producers must have been like fuuuuuukkk we lost our antagonist and another POC.

Apparently we will see him again tonight. This is the exact quote from his interview:

‘Well, okay, so everyone needs to watch tonight’s episode because, look I can’t give too much away, but this is not the last time you’ve seen Allan’.

Shades of Terri the racist from BBAU 2008, evicted by HMs but sent back in by producers.

There are too many episodes in the season for a HM to be evicted every episode, which is why I suggested earlier that someone (maybe more than one?) who gets evicted would go back in.

I think he trolled them.

Brooklyn asked Allan whether he was going back into the house and he goes.. “you’ll have to watch tonight” so Kyle is like - there we go, he has just confirmed he is going back in.
After the segment Jackie O said that she and her assistant had already seen tonight’s episode and he doesn’t go back in.

I think he trolled them.

Brooklyn asked Allan whether he was going back into the house and he goes.. “you’ll have to watch tonight” so Kyle is like - there we go, he has just confirmed he is going back in.
After the segment Jackie O said that she and her assistant had already seen tonight’s episode and he doesn’t go back in.
The housemates must've been told prior to going in that eviction isn't necessarily the end of the game and that they could end up back inside - otherwise Angela's conversation with Garth, where she joked about coming for him if she comes back, makes no sense. And if the producer's were worried about the cast being boring as per the rumours during filming, it's not hard to imagine them manipulating things to get him back in at some point.

So while tonight seems like it's not happening, I wouldn't rule out a return later just yet.

I got sum piping hot tea for Angela tonight

nbhft4wxyqa21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back