Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way! I have an autograph book (remember those?!) with signatures by all the BB01 HMs somewhere. We're on par.

Have a kinda funny story regarding BB autographs, not sure how interesting it is but I'll tell it anyway

After the 2013 season a few housemates (Tim, Tahan, Jade, Ed, Tully and Ben) were signing autographs at an event near me in Campbelltown (Of all places?!) So I made my mum take me down there lmao.

Got there around 12pm and the line was HUGE. There was no way there would be enough time for even 5% of it to see the housemates in the 2-3 hours that were left of the event. I was a shy kid, but I wanted to see the housemates so badly that I forced myself to go to near the front of the line and ask to go in front of someone. The dude reluctantly and awkwardly agreed (What else can you do?) and after waiting in line for several hours, me and my family were the last people let in. The guy that let me in front of him didn't get in. I heard people complaining that they'd been there since 6am and that they hadn't seen us all day when they closed off the line. I cringe with guilt so hard every time I think about it but also, what are the fucking chances that I chose that exact spot in the line to push in front of? Crazy lucky tbh

True, but admittedly there's no "chats" on BB. That used to be the juicy part.

Or uplate, I'd not kick them if they did that either.

I remember meeting Katie and Lucy going through the 2013 House after the season had wrapped and got a photo with them. They were both very nice. I met Matthew from 2013 at a shopping centre, he was also very nice. I also saw Reggie at Brisbane Airport, but didn't get a chance to say hey.

Just seems so weird that they have filmed everything and then have to bring them back just to say the winner and they don't even know it yet

Its the same as Survivor where they bring back all of the contestants to find out who won months after they finished filming.

Did I read somewhere that Eye Spy starts tomorrow? Did someone see this advertised somewhere?

Did I read somewhere that Eye Spy starts tomorrow? Did someone see this advertised somewhere?
Yeah, it was confirmed in a statement earlier today - I can't for the life of me recall where. No other information has been released though, such as exactly what it's about or how long it runs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back