Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think 1 hour and 30 mins is too long for a television program? I mean I'm not necessarily saying they should shorten the ep lengths for bb cause I know how much they want to try to fit in an episode. But just in general it can get a bit draining for shows.

Survivor usually goes for about that long.

The forced sympathy towards Kieran, production pushing him as an early favourite and the whole "How much of a dream is it for you to be here?" blah blah blah... it's all so cringeworthy to me. He comes across as a very neurotic and contrived person. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Since it's pre-record I thought the scenes would interchange with individual commentary from the cast on what was happening similar to some other reality shows. That might have been a way for the audience to become more familiar with the personalities.

I hope they show more Xavier tonight because he is really hot and would probably get people watching.
I don't actually mind this format too much but I just hope that the next season is live instead of pre-filmed and I hope they can clean up the whole voting process that just seemed like a mess last night and didn't even show who voted for who like on survivor how they show that above the credits.

Angela ran last night
She was an absolute B! Not even entertaining. I like on the previews how she was going on about how she came to Australia with nothing but what was in her suitcase and yet last night she went on about how the area she was from was like Beverly Hills and she had a bunch of staff working for her there. She's just a liar and not even entertaining.

She was an absolute B! Not even entertaining. I like on the previews how she was going on about how she came to Australia with nothing but what was in her suitcase and yet last night she went on about how the area she was from was like Beverly Hills and she had a bunch of staff working for her there. She's just a liar and not even entertaining.
Angela is an icon and she is going to win!

Disappointed we didn't see more of Laura.

So far likes
Matt (only due to the fact I'd seen him on ThinkTank & love him from that show)

Ian - totally awkward personality but I already want to shield him from the Bullies!

Brunette not much airtime but seemed likeable

Marissa - As she voted Zoe

Dislike:
The rest

Not keen on, was it Angela, the last one in?
I do like Ian, and I hope he goes far.
All the rest are a bit bland until we see fireworks and personalities come out.
Kieran - awkward, but did what he had to do.
Hope I can participate tonight, as I planned to watch a day later. Might do half tonight an then half tomorrow.

Hello everyone! :)

Nothing like BBAU Season 3 or BBAU Season 5, top English speaking BB seasons of all BB of all time, but glad that we get something!

Let's enjoy the show! :D

I think Allan could be really entertaining to watch. This style of BB plays well for a villain (obviously the edit he is going for). I'm over the bumbling superfan stereotype (Kieran). Give me contestants with some intelligence and style.

TV Guide has it in at 7:31pm - 9:00pm.

Online guide had it for the same time last night, and it went until circa 9.20. So I would pad out recording times rather than trusting on EPG times.
It's a bit annoying, because 7 must know how long it will run, given it's all prerecorded and with no live element to cause an overrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back