Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 18 Discussion (15 July)

Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All 5 HM are there for the corn challenge.
CLamXLh.png

sX2sYu1.png

aqU1W0A.png

GODWINb.png
Oh sweet thank you for that. So all 5 for both then.

It’s normal in Australia for media and podcasters to get access to episodes 24 hours ahead.
This is true, but you can’t deny they are praising the show far too much. Benjamin especially absolutely knows better and, in my opinion, doesn’t fully agree with Seven’s version but makes out like it is the best thing since slice bread on that podcast. They’re definitely getting something out of it.

This is true, but you can’t deny they are praising the show far too much. Benjamin especially absolutely knows better and, in my opinion, doesn’t fully agree with Seven’s version but makes out like it is the best thing since slice bread on that podcast. They’re definitely getting something out of it.
I know you would like a podcast where they rip this show to shreds, but I don’t think that would make for a very entertaining podcast. So you overlook the bits you don’t like and chat about what you do like. I legitimately dont think they get anything from seven other than access to post show interviews.
And yeah of course if all they did was shit on the show seven would probably cut their access to evicted HMs

Quite liked this ep. Glad Sophie is back. Hope one of the girls win and try to evict Dan/Mat (but mostly Dan). Will miss Kieran a little, he grew on me and he’s kinda sweet sometimes. The two sooky la las really don’t like when things don’t go their way, as evidenced by their hissy fits. Don’t get your panties in a bunch, guys.

Well well well....we were all wrong.

I see you Sarah
SmVJtcR.png
How is that challenge in any way "Olympic Sized"?

He only implied that the final 4 is not Chad, Sophie, him and Dan. But yeah the smart thing would be for Chad, Sophie or Sarah to win the challenge and put up both Dan and Mat for eviction.
So it won't happen then.

I know you would like a podcast where they rip this show to shreds, but I don’t think that would make for a very entertaining podcast.
Did you never listen to Tim and Vids podcast?

Anyhow, now Kieran's gone might be able to stomach the last week of episodes to see how it all plays out. That said it's been much more entertaining reading the episodes here over the last few weeks than watching them, even though it would probably be quicker to just watch the damn thing.

Reactions: mia
I know you would like a podcast where they rip this show to shreds, but I don’t think that would make for a very entertaining podcast. So you overlook the bits you don’t like and chat about what you do like.
Not at all, @bleachy_dude. There’s a huge difference between overly praising a product unnecessarily and a healthy discussion involving constructive criticism.

Benjamin is very articulate and knows Big Brother inside and out. There is absolutely nothing wrong with healthily discussing the format and being analytical of it, even critical when it’s warranted (and there have been many times this season where it’s been warranted), but to call this the “best season of Big Brother Australia” and some twists the “best we’ve ever seen in the history of the show” is just plain stupid coming from somebody with his background. If anything, it would make the podcast more interesting if he actually leant in more to his beliefs and spoke truthfully about certain parts of the show. Nobody is asking for anyone to be negative, but the world (and this season especially) is far from rainbows and butterflys.

Besides, their ingenuity is more than obvious when they spend time completely trash talking HMs for weeks but as soon as they have them on the show they suddenly become their most favourite HM of the entire season and “the best in the house”. It’s just fake. But that’s another issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back