Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 18 Discussion (15 July)

Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor form Dan and Matt!
They have forgotten all about the public with there sooking, big mistake and how quickly they forget that Sophie and Chad won those last 4 challenges and protected them stupidly admittedly but still. They get so upset when there backstabbing and betrayals come back on them, and just before that thing started DAN asked Matt if they should do the right thing and he said yeah mate, there words are just that hot air to make themselves feel superior and in the right when they do the dishonourable thing, typical of people that go around telling people how honest and staunch they are, raises a big red flag with me anytime someone tells me how staunch they are, entitled rats.

Ughhhhh I'm so annoyed at the editing in that last part. They could've let it play out as it happened, just a wideshot of Sophie returning complete with awkward silences. Mat scurried away very quickly, then went to the diary room. He would've had to walk straight past Sophie on the couch, but we didn't see ANY of that. It would've been so deliciously awkward if we didn't have that awful music and constant cutting back/forth.

Sometimes less is more!!!

Winner’s prize money remaining: $234,656

Still a bigger 1st place prize than last season I guess ($200,000 was it?). Interested to hear what the runner-up and 3rd place get this season.

We didn’t see footage of Mat in the next bunker challenge did we? So it must be Mat our after water challenge, then Sarah after next bunker .

That episode was probably one of the best so far. I understand Dan and Matt's frustration because they've gone through the process of eliminating their biggest threat and had the power position for them to both be in the final 3 now they're outnumbered due to this twist, however it is a game and they should of realised that it was never going to be that easy.

Seems like everyone is really divided between the bromance and the romance it will be interesting to see how this plays out in the public vote.

A new promo just aired with more clues.

Looks like Monday's challenge is they need to keep topping up the corn before it runs out. I'm guessing Sarah wins, putting her in the top 3, meaning that she doesn't need to participate in the water challenge.

DXjTb7G.png

Also...
I spy Chad's leg, sock, shoe...
AUorCAN.png

Assuming this is Mat's arm, Dan or Sophie could be going on Monday.
6w9vLJt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back