Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 18 Discussion (15 July)

Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen-Shot-2020-07-16-at-12-24-30-pm.png

Still can't believe this is a thing that happened.

Locked in solitude, my ass. :rolleyes:

BB imitating his sporting career. Living in a house that left the Gold Coast and he's now got the blues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mia
Next season, they really need to to improve the challenges. Poor Sarah couldn't even do the ball catapult one. Door and Mat can't really complain about twists being unfair when they get challenges that favour their skill sets.

Does this explain why Dan was so shit at footy and dropped from both afl clubs? He expected the ball to just be handed to him and not have to actually work for it. 🙄

He and Mat have probably worked the most in the house in terms of strategy imo.

My guess is that they weren't actively monitoring his microphone 24/7 and they needed a way to visually communicate that he wanted to speak to BB. I just don't know why that had to show it.

Sarah probably had an advantage standing on the totem pole thingo challenge with smaller feet. Swings and roundabouts but yeah with only 4 playing it could've been a more even/height adjusted challenge.

Sarah probably had an advantage standing on the totem pole thingo challenge with smaller feet. Swings and roundabouts but yeah with only 4 playing it could've been a more even/height adjusted challenge.

Even the day before with the counterweight, lockboxes, puzzle competition. All having the same percentage of body weight isn't even fair for the female contestants.

I think we've seen the challenges can be varied, not go the way we'd expect but the more physically based ones really do favour certain people.

My guess is that they weren't actively monitoring his microphone 24/7 and they needed a way to visually communicate that he wanted to speak to BB. I just don't know why that had to show it.

Have they not heard of a cool communicating device that some of us know as the telephone?? ☎📞 They should've had a wired phone handset somewhere in the white room (you can get them in white too - WOW 🤯). If Big Brother was not available then perhaps a message could be left. If Big Brother wanted to speak to HMs in the whiteroom, let the phone ring. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back