Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 16 Discussion (13 July)

Are you sad that Marissa, the oldest housemate, has been evicted from the BB house?

• Yes, She was amazing.

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • No, She was awful.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new theory!

It's a "double eviction", two people leave... but are sent to the White Room. Only one gets to return / go straight to finals.

Hopefully then its Dan and Mat that get sent to that room as we than we will be guaranteed to get rid of one of them.

"Send in the birds."

200.gif
They couldn’t because it would reveal that he isn’t as scared as he appeared in the gingerdread house

Hopefully than its Dan and Mat that get sent to that room as we than we will be guaranteed to get rid of one of them.
I was going to suggest them, but that doesn't coincide with both of them definitely being in the water challenge.

I have a new theory!

It's a "double eviction", two people leave... but are sent to the White Room. Only one gets to return / go straight to finals.
I posted earlier I think there are two evictions on consecutive days and they end up playing in the WR for a cash prize or a return to the game. If they send two out at once it doesn't give them an eviction free ep that they need.

It's lucky only really really smart people could make it to the top six. Because then Chad won't put up Kieran and Sarah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back