Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This week was $250, the week before was when they didn't buy black tea, I think it was $170 or something ? I'm rewatching the last episode so I'll update you guys if I find out who ordered this week's shopping.

Edit: No they don't show you the ordering or who orders.

Maybe the week they got only 170 they decided to focus on the essentials because they didn't have a lot of money. And when they got 250 their eyes lit up and they started spending it on non essential items.

Im far from a bacon expert but do you really need two versions of it in a shopping list when you are pressed for choices?

I don't think so. This is the list from week 3 when Zoe was still in the house which includes multiple loaves of bread. I think they sacrificed bread to purchase snakes and other rubbish like that. Sad that we likely won't see the repercussions from their ridiculous order this week.
View attachment 55743
God, that one's horrific. Potatoes, five eggplants, a cabbage and some tinned tomatoes! One pack of dried sultanas. As fruit and veg for a week for one person that's inadequate.

What was the budget back in the day?

Must admit I look at what I spend at home and can't figure out at all how they survive as a household on a couple of hundred dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back