Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take away from Dan's girlfriend is that they may have been desperate to get content. They seemed to suggest he drones on and on about her in the house. So maybe they didn't know if that'd be in the edit or not when they did this.

Very risky for them to have Mexican stuff in the house. At least they were desecrating and incorrectly drawn Mexican flag this time.

My take away from Dan's girlfriend is that they may have been desperate to get content. They seemed to suggest he drones on and on about her in the house. So maybe they didn't know if that'd be in the edit or not when they did this.
I watched it again and I'm 99% sure the scene we saw at the beginning of the episode with Dan and Sarah talking about Anna actually happened after the chat. Based on his facial expressions and topic of conversation at the couch, I am confident it was aired out of sequence to make it look as though his comments were the catalyst for the chat, when in fact it was the other way around.

I wish there was a vomit response for posts.

But anyway.. :vomit:

“The first time we were doing dating practice and I put my hand up to be his fake girlfriend because we want to get Kieran out on dates when he leaves the house and I let him go in for the peck,” she told the trio.

I miss the fact that we don't get to see this stuff, just mainly seeing task-related content.

[
vA7K6Hd.gif

just in case any Xav fans missed this... thanks @KTOM

Take 5
Producer: Okay Xavier we want a little bit more enthusiasm from you for passing this week's task.

bb_shopping_list.jpg

This is about as close as we appear to be able to get to getting a sense of the housemates when they are not being scripted.

I'm just surprised there's no chicken breast or sausages or beef in that list... Who was it that did the ordering this week anyways ?

Also no cans of tuna. I could live on the flavoured ones if I was on a budget.
And what about cup a soups/tinned soup or crispbreads? More cheap staples that go a long way, rather than sriracha or mango nectar.
No milk for the tea or sultana bran? No tomatoes? And what about assorted cream biscuits? Savages.

Also no cans of tuna. I could live on the flavoured ones if I was on a budget.
And what about cup a soups/tinned soup or crispbreads? More cheap staples that go a long way, rather than sriracha or mango nectar.
No milk for the tea or sultana bran? No tomatoes? And what about assorted cream biscuits? Savages.

Is there a list of the rations/staples listed anywhere? It would be interesting to see what gets provided to them, especially to see if milk is on the list. I remember someone going into the fridge like the first or second day and seeing it filled with bottles and bottles of milk.

Is there a list of the rations/staples listed anywhere? It would be interesting to see what gets provided to them, especially to see if milk is on the list. I remember someone going into the fridge like the first or second day and seeing it filled with bottles and bottles of milk.

Yes, and there's no orange juice or anything like that, so possibly there are basic staples? That might mean they are provided with bread, and the loaf they ordered is extra?

Yes, and there's no orange juice or anything like that, so possibly there are basic staples? That might mean they are provided with bread, and the loaf they ordered is extra?
I don't think so. This is the list from week 3 when Zoe was still in the house which includes multiple loaves of bread. I think they sacrificed bread to purchase snakes and other rubbish like that. Sad that we likely won't see the repercussions from their ridiculous order this week.
week 3.png

Was their shopping budget more this week?
This week was $250, the week before was when they didn't buy black tea, I think it was $170 or something ? I'm rewatching the last episode so I'll update you guys if I find out who ordered this week's shopping.

Edit: No they don't show you the ordering or who orders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back