Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 1 Discussion (8 June) - First 12 housemates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Xavier will be the one to go tonight. His IG is on private and wasn't on Sunrise this morning. Also you haven't really seen him in any of the promos.

Agree that this makes the most logical sense. I remember one of the other forum members was outside the house sometime during filming and overheard 'Xavier, to the Diary Room.' Can't exactly remember the timeline of events but maybe this indicates that he's in it for a little longer than a night?

Update: It was March 6th, 11 days after filming began.

I doubt it is Xavier as one of the other forum members reported on BB calling him to the Diary room. Doubt even more that it was on the first night.

Hopefully it is Talia our first.

Agree that this makes the most logical sense. I remember one of the other forum members was outside the house sometime during filming and overheard 'Xavier, to the Diary Room.' Can't exactly remember the timeline of events but maybe this indicates that he's in it for a little longer than a night?

When that person heard “Xavier to the Diary Room” was it in the Big Brother voice?

I think Xavier will be the one to go tonight. His IG is on private and wasn't on Sunrise this morning. Also you haven't really seen him in any of the promos.

Perhaps his IG has always been on private or he hasn’t been on Insta recently? It would make me more suspicious that he makes it far if locked.

Second Episode - at night:
Chad, Garth, Sarah, Sophie

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 3.07.25 pm.jpg
That one on the left, is amazingly hot.

The only other person I think it's possible is Ian.

I just think the others in this group have all been shown to be prominent enough characters to not make it past tonight. But who knows, we might be surprised.

The only other person I think it's possible is Ian.

I just think the others in this group have all been shown to be prominent enough characters to not make it past tonight. But who knows, we might be surprised.

Sonia mentioned that Angela and Ian are interesting characters in an interview the other day so I doubt it is him as well.

...it’s great to see so many new faces join us... welcome to the forums!... and also hello to some of the old faces... great to see you again!... and also hi to the same old gang... I’ve had about a months break from commercial TV and have been binge watching some great TV shows on Netflix / Stan and Prime (all explained here if anyone can be bothered lol!... https://www.behindbigbrother.com/fo...hes-free-to-air-tv-anymore.55903/post-2456083 ) but have been lured back with this new series of Big Brother on Channel 7... I sure hope that its worth it... (even though Sonya is hosting it lol!)...

...I’m so looking forward to it... so see you all there... cheers.

First Episode:
Angela, Ian, Zoe, Marissa, Allan, Talia, Daniel, Kieran, Xavier, Laura, Casey, Mat.

View attachment 55433

Second Episode - at night:
Chad, Garth, Sarah, Sophie

View attachment 55434

Third Episode - via Cage
Danni, Soobong, Shane, Hannah

View attachment 55435

Their entrance outfits match their promo outfits.

Poor Xavier if so. First they did him dirty with that horrid promo photo featuring Bieber's '09 hair and then he is the first to go!?
That one on the left, is amazingly hot.

You can see a lot more of him if you want... 😉

I’m going to get drunk before watching in the hopes I’ll forget it’s not live 😊
My bottle is already open, had better not go too nuts or I'll end up falling asleep and missing it! (already set the series tag!)
I've been avoiding all the posts and news about the "inmates", I want to meet them for the first time tonight.

...it’s great to see so many new faces join us... welcome to the forums!... and also hello to some of the old faces... great to see you again!... and also hi to the same old gang... I’ve had about a months break from commercial TV and have been binge watching some great TV shows on Netflix / Stan and Prime (all explained here if anyone can be bothered lol!... https://www.behindbigbrother.com/fo...hes-free-to-air-tv-anymore.55903/post-2456083 ) but have been lured back with this new series of Big Brother on Channel 7... I sure hope that its worth it... (even though Sonya is hosting it lol!)...

...I’m so looking forward to it... so see you all there... cheers.
I wondered where you'd disappeared to!
I had a feeling it might have been to do with that.
That certainly nipped that thread in the bud!
Glad you're back on board!

Considering they are all playing for money I'm not sure how real the friendships will be on the show. But I suppose the older housemates might have trouble fitting in with the younger ones. And the sporty alpha male types will try to be the leader of the house when most likely a woman will be running the show in the background.
Sometimes friendships form despite the circumstances....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back