Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untitled-Typo

Bland
Awesome site donor
So a member of Big Brothers crew tweeted that he had received a message that the show starts on the 7.7.14.

Thoughts?

Could also be when he's back at work, not when the series starts. Based on the last couple of years I'd imagine it would be a couple of weeks later - either last weekend in July or first in August. Have Nine got another series of The Block to fit in before it starts?

Could also be when he's back at work, not when the series starts. Based on the last couple of years I'd imagine it would be a couple of weeks later - either last weekend in July or first in August. Have Nine got another series of The Block to fit in before it starts?
Yes that's right. There is another block this year. So not sure whether they will fit it in.

If we use last year's schedule as a bit of a rough guide:

Block All Stars
Start: 4th February
Finish: 20th March

The Voice
Start: 7th April
Finish: 17th June

The Block Sky High
Start: 12th May
Finish: 28th July

Big Brother
Start: 29th July
Finish: 6th September

Block Fans vs Faves
Start: 27th January
Finish: 9th April

With Easter being later this year it has pushed the schedule back a couple of weeks.
I wouldn't be surprised if BB was pushed back to mid-August again.

Plasterer and setbuilder/ carpenter.

I imagine his start date is a lot earlier. But the date seems very late for beginning set building. o_O

Back to disappoint again.

Big Brother won't be starting in the 7th July.

Another wannabe that has it wrong.

I did say in a post somewhere it's a later start this year.

Well if I didn't then I have now. Opps.

Sorry Big Brother.

Or perhaps another option... That guy might THINK he is getting 12-16weeks employment but perhaps his contract is not that long. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back