Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, they're only going to half-build the house ?

What was Sonia's quote; "that something is not quite right" ?

I kind of think they have wanted to get it to finish around christmas maybe? For a task or something?[DOUBLEPOST=1397249743][/DOUBLEPOST]
100% correct there
Why would some guy pretend to be a builder there?

I hope it starts in November (though I doubt it will; too close to Christmas crap tv time). I'm overseas in October - will be sad if I miss my beloved BB! Though not so sad I won't go!

Wow O_O I'm probably wrong here, but aren't they already guttering it out for this year's house? o-o And if they are starting construction in July, then wouldn't we have an empty house for 2-3 months? Oh wait, I just read on and that guy does not work for BB, nevermind :bang:

Fingers crossed for a series start after 3 August, and series finale by 15 November!!! Any earlier and I'll be overseas in the USA, and any later, I'll be overseas in Japan

#firstworldproblems #feelmypain #damngeoblocking

Ok. Big Brother will not start any time after the 15th of September, because Channel Nine do not want to drag the show into the non-ratings period, especially at the end! Its either before September or next year. I'm hoping they hold it until next year.

Ok. Big Brother will not start any time after the 15th of September, because Channel Nine do not want to drag the show into the non-ratings period, especially at the end! Its either before September or next year. I'm hoping they hold it until next year.

I know you have your reasons but... why would you want to hold it off until next year?
The few months waut between auditions and the show airing is long enough for me

yeah theyre not going to hold auditions a year in advanced. they need to fill that timeslot after The Voice. Big Brother takes up a huge chunk of their primetime and they already have The Block / The Voice locked in from Feb - July.

So if the voice starts this weekend and runs for 10 weeks as it usually does. And then big brother starts straight after, that would mean the start date would be the 7th of July...

So maybe @lhmcelroy did accidentally let the cat out of the bag.

Please tell me that I'm wrong and the Voice Kids is not what I think it is. If that shit delays BB I will cut a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back