Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Voice but for snotty nosed kids who haven't hit puberty or as I'd call it An Hour of Televisíon That Will Make Your Ears Bleed.
So the same as the adult version then, except with kids. I really hope it turn out to be a pile of :poop:... I hate talent shows with a passion.

The Voice but for snotty nosed kids who haven't hit puberty or as I'd call it An Hour of Televisíon That Will Make Your Ears Bleed.

14j9ber.jpg

Guys i was watching insight today, and they were talking about the psychology behind lies etc and they had michael mccoy from bbau2006 on. I miss the old big brother days which were controversial, even though he wasnt my favourite housemate i think we are lacking that sort of cheekiness and influence in modern day bb.

Guys i was watching insight today, and they were talking about the psychology behind lies etc and they had michael mccoy from bbau2006 on. I miss the old big brother days which were controversial, even though he wasnt my favourite housemate i think we are lacking that sort of cheekiness and influence in modern day bb.
Do you have a link to this video online anywhere? Thanks in advance :)

I'm pretty Sure The Voice doesn't start till May 4/5..if that runs for 9 and a bit weeks..with a possible finale on a Monday (July 7) and then a BBAU launch the following Sunday (July 13)?

I'm pretty Sure The Voice doesn't start till May 4/5..if that runs for 9 and a bit weeks..with a possible finale on a Monday (July 7) and then a BBAU launch the following Sunday (July 13)?
Possibly, but last year BB started more than a month later than the Voice finished. In between is the next Block with some overlap with the voice.

Possibly, but last year BB started more than a month later than the Voice finished. In between is the next Block with some overlap with the voice.

Hmm, true..and a regular season of The Block usually takes up 10 weeks. Perhaps that will air mid-late June, one the Voice reaches Live Show stage and is only on once a week? So that puts any BB launch well into August?

Yeah I won't be surprised with a mid-August start date this year.

(It started 13th August in 2012)

I'm trying to plan my QLD holiday around the damn start date - I wanna go to the launch but gah Big Brother and their damn secrecy.

I am ready now too BB. Want to watch immediately

and of course, we'll get a date, you'll plan your holiday and then ch9 will push it back a week so it doesnt clash with what ever rubbish ch7s doing this year, and you'll miss it completely :\

Yeah tell me about it.

It's not too expensive to fly to QLD from Melb but it would be nice to be able to align.
My luck they'll keep the sh!tty "The Voice Kids" on for 2 seasons in a row and I'll jump off a building haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back