16-39 demos
#1,2 and 4
(Lego Masters #3)

Launch Night: Monday 8th June 2020
Overnight total viewers:
Arrival: (8) 853,000
Main show: (6) 866,000
Eviction: (5) 930,000

Big Brother topped all three demos. (As in all three parts were the top 3 of each demographic)

last years launch out of interest ^

I am so happy it received less than 700k and didn’t win the night.

Truth is, if this show wasn’t named “Big Brother” it wouldn’t even get half that, nor last more than two seasons.

Last edited:
Eh. Masterchef is not rating so well this year either. 545,000 last night, and mostly under 600k.

I don't think 7 will be that concerned with the number. They won the night, #2 non-news program and scored a win in the younger demos. They can't really ask for much else. Trended #1 and #3 on twitter and I'm sure the 7plus numbers are above average as well.

I don't think 7 will be that concerned with the number. They won the night, #2 non-news program and scored a win in the younger demos. They can't really ask for much else. Trended #1 and #3 on twitter and I'm sure the 7plus numbers are above average as well.
Exactly my thoughts. In 2021, I think these numbers are fine for all the reasons you listed.

Imagine watching "Lego Masters" after having access to Youtube for the past 15 years...

The numbers are okay when you consider that Channel 7 practically had a captive audience last year.

25% drop year on year (though last year there were lockdown factors) but on a par with Seven's more successful shows and it was steady throughout. Trouble is this format really doesn't leave you wanting more - I think a shorter episode ending with Daniel and Nick finding the secret tunnel would have been a far better cliffhanger than Max being driven away in a car.

Reactions: kxk
Episode 2 - 27th April 2021

Five City Metro - Total People
#9 - Big Brother Tues 622k

25-54 demos
(Lego Masters Encore #1)

18-49 demos

16-39 demos

Really? Hahaha. I was easily convinced there are more than enough people to find that sort of show endlessly fascinating enough to watch a frigging encore in droves.
I will never understand the fascination of Lego Masters

Only 1,000 people separated BB and OPH for 4 Year Olds.
BB will be under 500k in about 2 weeks

Back