Skip to main content

BB2014's 6-day weekly schedule

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
Following on from this thread about Tuesday evictions and the "Monday Night Live" show, we now know from an article in the Sunday telegraph that Big Brother is indeed 6 days a week this year.

To refresh:
  • Monday Night Live show on Monday's from 8:40 pm - Ticketed show with audience
  • Evictions on Tuesdays from 8:40 pm - Ticketed show with audience
  • Nominations on Wednesdays
  • Daily shows for Thursday and Friday
  • Sunday Big Brother show from 9 pm with Sonia hosting - Not sure if this is live to air but I doubt it.
Discuss.

I'm personally hoping Nominations are just packaged up into a normal daily show (no not very soundproof chamber with fake live show). But overall, I am feeling positive vibes from this schedule :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I hope they bring back the diary room for nominations as well but they probably won't be able to help themselves with the chamber gimmick unfortunately.

Anyway, this schedule sounds great - hopefully they have something good for the Sunday and Monday special shows.

Really Really Really great news that there will be 6 days a week of Big Brother! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_n72816L44z1suzl23o1_250.gif

Makes me wonder what Monday Night Live will be now if they have a Sunday show. I just assumed we were stuck with a weekend blackout again and Monday Night Live would have been a 90 minute catch up on what happened over the house on the weekend. Could be something to do with the twist this year? or maybe a "Friday Night Games"?

Really Really Really great news that there will be 6 days a week of Big Brother! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me wonder what Monday Night Live will be now if they have a Sunday show. I just assumed we were stuck with a weekend blackout again and Monday Night Live would have been a 90 minute catch up on what happened over the house on the weekend. Could be something to do with the twist this year? or maybe a "Friday Night Games"?

I don't see Monday Night Live being anything like FNL, personally. The run time of 90 minutes is only for the first 2 weeks, then it will be just an hour long. But it could be to do with the 'Power Housemate' and 'more viewer interaction'. Like viewers voting via jump-in and the task going ahead live?? (for those who have an iPhone or iPad at least - no Androids or Windows phones/tablets!)

Following on from this thread about Tuesday evictions and the "Monday Night Live" show, we now know from an article in the Sunday telegraph that Big Brother is indeed 6 days a week this year.

To refresh:
  • Monday Night Live show on Monday's from 8:40 pm - Ticketed show with audience
  • Evictions on Tuesdays from 8:40 pm - Ticketed show with audience
  • Nominations on Wednesdays
  • Daily shows for Thursday and Friday
  • Sunday Big Brother show from 9 pm with Sonia hosting - Not sure if this is live to air but I doubt it.
Discuss.

I'm personally hoping Nominations are just packaged up into a normal daily show (no not very soundproof chamber with fake live show).
Somebody hold me. This is PERFECT! :arghh:

Those days... those times...

Alex listens.

The question is, how long does this six days a week schedule ACTUALLY last? Do we know?

Believe me.. channel 9 is really really bad at creating intertainment when it comes to big brother show... all your going to see is clowns dress up and you reckon your going to stay home on a saturday night.

The show is..... not sure i think the actual bb show is knowdays alittle bit less big brother then what it ones used to be..... because preview years the show was more disciple and control and know its more like a show call big brother with random housemates making intertainment for us viewers....

Back in the days it was more focus on themselfs... know its more like housemates are the actors for us.... boring.

Believe me.. channel 9 is really really bad at creating intertainment when it comes to big brother show... all your going to see is clowns dress up and you reckon your going to stay home on a saturday night.

The show is..... not sure i think the actual bb show is knowdays alittle bit less big brother then what it ones used to be..... because preview years the show was more disciple and control and know its more like a show call big brother with random housemates making intertainment for us viewers....

Back in the days it was more focus on themselfs... know its more like housemates are the actors for us.... boring.
umm can you not ruin this great moment... 6 F**KING DAYS! Awesome schedule! Loveee youuu alexxxx :)

I don't know why everyone is so happy only 2 of those shows say they are daily shows and we all know that any live show will have a quick segment on what happened in the house and the rest of the show will have stupid "packages".

I'm actually confused about the nominations, will Wednesdays show be a a daily show with nominations included or will we be getting a not live nominations with Sonia hosting.

I don't know why everyone is so happy only 2 of those shows say they are daily shows and we all know that any live show will have a quick segment on what happened in the house and the rest of the show will have stupid "packages".

I'm actually confused about the nominations, will Wednesdays show be a a daily show with nominations included or will we be getting a not live nominations with Sonia hosting.
I think Nominations will be packaged into the Wednesday show, as I don't think they'd have Sonia hosting 4 days a week

There is always one downer who tries to ruin group excitement, isn't there?

Happiness hater!

There is always one downer who tries to ruin group excitement, isn't there?

Happiness hater!
I was just pointing out that there seems to be more of these other shows... Evictions, MNL and some show on Sunday that Sonia will host (I think it will be a panel show btw) than daily shows.
I don't hate happiness..... Now fairies that another story....;)

umm can you not ruin this great moment... 6 F**KING DAYS! Awesome schedule! Loveee youuu alexxxx :)
I mean suite yourself love. What more would someone wants its 2014 a year well i guess a year in which channel 9 just don't really no how to create a big brother show. Why is it that preview long years back big brother show was more fun and more excitement but know it seems downgraded ? why do you even know why ?

Whats with the people on about the BLOCK show.... and AFL... seriously this isn't big brother if it wasn't for us fans.

I have never watch the block... they promos are as worse then the actual big brother promos.. far too much colum graphics over it with spikling sound effects over a promo about the block. Welll channel 9 has this unusual habbit with cheap graphics.. always putting giant words to make it look something huge.. with sound effects... Lets rather concentrate on the actual show itself rather then pretty graphics... otherwise i will be laughing how technology went along with channel 9 in that year 2014 ones was.

Whats with the people on about the BLOCK show.... and AFL... seriously this isn't big brother if it wasn't for us fans.

I have never watch the block... they promos are as worse then the actual big brother promos.. far too much colum graphics over it with spikling sound effects over a promo about the block. Welll channel 9 has this unusual habbit with cheap graphics.. always putting giant words to make it look something huge.. with sound effects... Lets rather concentrate on the actual show itself rather then pretty graphics... otherwise i will be laughing how technology went along with channel 9 in that year 2014 ones was.
Why so negative?

Back