Skip to main content

BB2014's 6-day weekly schedule

Not negative. I as a bb fan of course like you im sure without dought.... is that well if its big brother lets focus on the actual big brother itself show. Not just the block or other programes that is not related to the actual show. I really have not seen the block... i really dont like the promos they too loud... the graphics are just far over reacting with giant letters and sound effects over it.. If they going to make a better promo make it good focus on the actual programe promo. Not just focus more on the actual pretty graphics.. it does get alittle annoying only because all your watching is a promo full of BANG sounds with giant WORDS... lots of sound effects like storms... just silly. Really with so much profesional profsession in this world... they always have to end up round 1.

Not negative. I as a bb fan of course like you im sure without dought.... is that well if its big brother lets focus on the actual big brother itself show. Not just the block or other programes that is not related to the actual show. I really have not seen the block... i really dont like the promos they too loud... the graphics are just far over reacting with giant letters and sound effects over it.. If they going to make a better promo make it good focus on the actual programe promo. Not just focus more on the actual pretty graphics.. it does get alittle annoying only because all your watching is a promo full of BANG sounds with giant WORDS... lots of sound effects like storms... just silly. Really with so much profesional profsession in this world... they always have to end up round 1.
tumblr_lznnxiW50V1qdq5u6.gif

My head hurts.

I mean suite yourself love. What more would someone wants its 2014 a year well i guess a year in which channel 9 just don't really no how to create a big brother show. Why is it that preview long years back big brother show was more fun and more excitement but know it seems downgraded ? why do you even know why ?
No, I actually don't know anything about this show, please enlighten me!
and love? I'm a guy mate. Why is that always a problem lol is it my name?

Big Brother kicks off on next Monday after The Block and we can now reveal the official on-air schedule for the season, so get your calendars primed, remotes ready and check out what days Big Brother will be hitting your screens!

The week will kick off with a hot LIVE show on Mondays at 8.40pm, followed by LIVE EVICTIONS on Tuesday at 8.40pm.

Wednesday night sees NOMINATIONS rock our world at 8.40pm and Thursday and Friday we get delicious insights into the House at 8.40pm (Thursday) and 8:00pm (Friday). On Sunday, a special show will kick off from 9:00pm. If that doesn’t satisfy your Big Brother fix, we don’t know what will.

Love love LOVE this schedule! Six days AND a later show. Somebody hold me.
They be already holdin' me.

I am thrilled about the 6 day schedule - it's the most days of BB we've had since coming to Nine, so it's a good sign. And dayum those late starts are just froth worthy tbh. Good! Good! Good!

They be already holdin' me.

I am thrilled about the 6 day schedule - it's the most days of BB we've had since coming to Nine, so it's a good sign. And dayum those late starts are just froth worthy tbh. Good! Good! Good!

I know right, and everyone is already complaining about the late starts on Facebook. :rolleyes: :wtf:

Am I understanding wrong or are we only getting 2 daily shows a week? Even if the total number of shows is 6, two daily shows is a really small amount...

What I'm thinking is Monday will be a Daily Show with a live component (task? power hm?) thrown in somewhere. Tuesday will probably be like any CH9 Eviction - highlights with laughing crowd. Wednesday I reckon will be a regular Daily Show with Nominations added on - I can't see Sonia hosting Nominations as well if she has 3 other days of BB (Sunday/MNL/Eviction Tuesday) - that's basically the same as Gretel (Nominations/Evictions/Uncut!)

Surely Alex must realise how stupid it is to name a show MNL, because it's instantly going to create some FNL-type expectations...

Yep - agree! Perhaps the choice of name is to get more curious viewers tuning in to see what it is?

What I'm thinking is Monday will be a Daily Show with a live component (task? power hm?) thrown in somewhere. Tuesday will probably be like any CH9 Eviction - highlights with laughing crowd. Wednesday I reckon will be a regular Daily Show with Nominations added on - I can't see Sonia hosting Nominations as well if she has 3 other days of BB (Sunday/MNL/Eviction Tuesday) - that's basically the same as Gretel (Nominations/Evictions/Uncut!)
What are your thoughts on what Sunday night might be?

I honestly think we could be looking at one of two options here.

We could either be getting a varied take on Late Night Feast but with actual house content. A theory on why Sonia is hosting could be Nine's way of constantly assuring viewers during every episode that it's not meant as an Uncut substitute but as a way of delving into the more mature content from the house (kinda like how Gretel had to address this at the beginning of each Uncut).

Otherwise, it's probably a panel-type show (i.e. Bit On The Side meets Big Mouth meets The Insider), which would be preferable imo. This option is probably the most likely of the two, and I would seriously loooooooooveeeeeeee love love for this to happen! ...as long as Nine doesn't can it mid-season.

Of-course we should also remember they would be really stupid not to include any Friday/Saturday house footage into whatever they do on Sunday night fyi.

Hopefully they keep these later starts even after The Block finishes. And with BB on at 8:40 on Thursdays that means the Footy Show is moving? Seems strange leading up to the Grand Final but I'm all for it.

Back