Skip to main content

Monday Night Live, Tuesday Evictions and Finale Date revealed

I hate to say it, but I'm kinda excited by all of this. There's definitely potential!

And even though I'm a Sunday night eviction purist type, I'm also pretty okay with evictions being on Tuesday. It feels sort of fresh, but not too fresh either, if that makes sense.

I just don't want to get my hopes up, but they've been steadily rising over the last few days!

hmmmm... interesting...
dont know what to think about tuesday evictions, but i guess whatever happens in the live monday show has to come first...

No word on a return of Late Night Feast or has it been dropped?

Maybe the new show is Adults Only returned…
attachment.php

@marquisite

I'm not too sure on that @Reaper - tonight's findings are limited to the shows which will have a public/ticketed audience ;). For the other shows we'll have to keep our eyes peeled on the TV Guide EPG's. :)

Late Night Feast didn't last long last year anyway - 3 or 4 episodes IIRC.

It was easily the best of the spin-offs Nine have done but I'm not hopeful of it returning.

I hate to say it, but I'm kinda excited by all of this. There's definitely potential!

And even though I'm a Sunday night eviction purist type, I'm also pretty okay with evictions being on Tuesday. It feels sort of fresh, but not too fresh either, if that makes sense.

I just don't want to get my hopes up, but they've been steadily rising over the last few days!

I'm the same. I am not ok with no Sunday evictions, but at the same time I am. It is fresh and will hopefully throw the housemates a bit.

I would love for us to have a show like BBOTS! Its so interesting seeing everyones different viewpoints on certain housemates!

I just don't understand why Nine's spin offs are so terrible. Big Brother spin offs seem like some of the easiest shows to come up with/make. There's so much content!

Thanks for the new deets @marquisite and @Brekkie.

Very open to all of the fresh stuff coming our way for this season (trying to remain optimistic about it all ;) ;) ...for now). :p

I just hate that the new HM's are reading and seeing all this too, but ah well.

now im thinking monnoms for tues evictions, so only 1 day for voting (as much as i dislike the idea)

Evictions being on Tuesday seems good.

Last year it felt like we had little coverage over the weekend, and then someone was getting evicted straight after.

This sounds like a big mess brought on by Channel 9's unpredictable programming schedule. Hopefully less time = less housemates = more intimate moments.

Evictions being on Tuesday seems good.

Last year it felt like we had little coverage over the weekend, and then someone was getting evicted straight after.

Oh, I hadn't even thought about how the weekend coverage would be affected. The last couple years of there being like, ten minutes dedicated to three days was one thing that never stopped bothering me, so I'm even happier now!

Back