Skip to main content

BB 2013 Initial Scheduling on Nine/GO!

Nine have now scheduled repeats of Big Brother at 5:30 pm for shows from the night before and late night at 11 pm-12 am for the repeat of that days show on Go!. The late night slot probably could be better used to show Uplate.
Or at least make that an uncut version of the Daily Show - always thought adult content would be better handled just integrated into a late night version of the daily show than as a one-hour weekly peep show.

If it's not uncut Uplate would be a better use of the slot - as I've said on the homepage post so far this series viewers have actually only seen 22 minutes of live footage from the house - and that's including Sonia telling them about Showdown and pretending their is an eviction.

We normally put a *Spolier alert* on the header so people should read with caution, expecially during Eviction shows.

Put post away.

NoOooOOoOooooOoOOOooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about the possibility of a show on GO! But the issue is that this forum would be ripping him a new one when it rated <300k because we don't seem to understand how ratings in Aus works.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the possibility of a show on GO! But the issue is that this forum would be ripping him a new one when it rated <300k because we don't seem to understand how ratings in Aus works.

I wouldn't. That's good stuff for multi channels. Outside of major events the regular higher rating shows on the secondary channels only reach 400k as maximum.

They need to make use of these channels. They have go and gem out something more on there that isn't just reruns. Give us more bb content!

I wouldn't. That's good stuff for multi channels. Outside of major events the regular higher rating shows on the secondary channels only reach 400k as maximum.

They need to make use of these channels. They have go and gem out something more on there that isn't just reruns. Give us more bb content!

It would be good ratings - and relatively cheap to produce. However there are any who like to use good ratings against the production team this year.

Back