Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Ciarran is such a douchebag. He talks about bro code that Matt shouldn't go for Renee because she's Ciarran's ex, but meanwhile he does whatever and whoever he likes?

I must say that this series has done him no favours.
Like most on here I enjoyed his other appearances, but I've had enough of him now. A bit of d-lister fame has really gone to his head. Keira too I think.

Well I'm no Bachelor or Bachelorette aficionado. I've only ever watched two seasons of the Bachelor and none of the Bachelorette and I'm a BIP virgin but to me, Ciarran is a self-centred prick and I just don't understand anyone's attraction to him at all.

Well I'm no Bachelor or Bachelorette aficionado. I've only ever watched two seasons of the Bachelor and none of the Bachelorette and I'm a BIP virgin but to me, Ciarran is a self-centred prick and I just don't understand anyone's attraction to him at all.
Same, except I only fully watched Angie’s season, mostly because of her connection to Gogglebox and IACGMOOH and because me & my partner genuinely like her.

Ceirran was in the final 5 or so in her season. She seemed to genuinely have feelings for him and was in tears when he had to leave the season because his nan in England had just passed away. He was very upset, and perhaps seeing that season we saw another side of him. Also this is my first season of BIP so I don’t know how things work down the line. Main thing is he is keeping us entertained..

Oh, Ciarran was so adorable in the Bach'ette. Then he got the neck sleeved and now his face and head look like a tussled egg in an egg cup or as if they are floating in outer dark space, so it is a bit disconcerting.

This edit is doing him no favours! I came to like Jess in the end and enjoyed her top notch makeup in the last rose ceremony, and now he's gone and replaced her with another set of giant inflato lips and apparently zero brain in this one. But the ragey entitlement over who dates Renee was frightening, and the delusion in him that he couldn't see his own behaviour, much of it right in front of her, with her friend(s)… Spooky.

I can also see his roots now. I actually thought he was that blonde! All the shine has worn off and it is a real pity as he was one of my favourites before this mess. I also worry for him going from being such a darling to losing so much respect in the public eye.

If they are showing him differently to what he is in real life, Or they didn't nothing regarding his mental health. I hope he wins.

Last edited:
Same, except I only fully watched Angie’s season, mostly because of her connection to Gogglebox and IACGMOOH and because me & my partner genuinely like her.

Ceirran was in the final 5 or so in her season. She seemed to genuinely have feelings for him and was in tears when he had to leave the season because his nan in England had just passed away. He was very upset, and perhaps seeing that season we saw another side of him. Also this is my first season of BIP so I don’t know how things work down the line. Main thing is he is keeping us entertained..
Oh, Ciarran was so adorable in the Bach'ette. Then he got the neck sleeved and now his face and head look like a tussled egg in an egg cup or as if they are floating in outer dark space, so it is a bit disconcerting.

This edit is doing him no favours! I came to like Jess in the end and enjoyed her top notch makeup in the last rose ceremony, and now he's gone and replaced her with another set of giant inflato lips and apparently zero brain in this one. But the ragey entitlement over who dates Renee was frightening, and the delusion in him that he couldn't see his own behaviour, much of it right in front of her, with her friend(s)… Spooky.

I can also see his roots now. I actually thought he was that blonde! All the shine has worn off and it is a real pity as he was one of my favourites before this mess. I also worry for him going from being such a darling to losing so much respect in the public eye.

Thank you both for filling me in. I probably should go back and watch that Season to get a full understanding of Ciarran but I think his recent behaviour would still be foremost in my mind. Hopefully, he can somehow resurrect his image before it's too late.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah, get back to the locals

Sheesh, half or more of this cast are that kind of person, the more you see the less you want to see
Most were lucky they left the main shows fast, too fast to see how creepy they are
Except Glen and Matt, they got shafted

Reactions: Lyf
Timm is another one who seemed cool enough in the Bachelorette season but he's also being super annoying in this Bachelor in Paradise. Even if he does end up with Brittany at the end of the show, I don't know if it's going to last. She's already unimpressed with that side of him during that controversial dinner and they're still in the honeymoon phase... how's she going to cope with that immature side of him in the long run in real life?

And as far as I'm concerned, after cheating on Renee, Ciarran has no right to be upset with anyone going for Renee, and certainly his "bros" don't need to ask him how he feels about them asking her out. Not like he asked her how she felt about him parading around with other girls on the island?

As if Britt & Tim could last,not a hope in hell
She has class
He has.....hmm

I just had a laugh at a vision in my head.......Tim/Ciarran/most of them.....will very soon be past their use by date
Youth is their main attraction
And those 2 especially will not age well with all the scrible all over, and likely they will be bald intheir 30s

Back