Snap up a few Brits, they are overflowing with excess rtv people/baggage
No more USA dudes they all suck
Where else could they recruit?
Oh just NZ in a virus bubble.....not a bad idea

Snap up a few Brits, they are overflowing with excess rtv people/baggage
No more USA dudes they all suck
Where else could they recruit?
Oh just NZ in a virus bubble.....not a bad idea

This season was filmed in November/December last year, pre COVID.

We'll probably get Bill Goldsmith again.
Normally I’d be all over that, but seems like Bill has had some kind of spiritual awakening and is a better person now. I don’t want that Bill in paradise. 🤷‍♀️

Speaking of Jarrod, who do we think will be this years lobster? Tim’s shoulders are already looking a bit burnt, but Glenn’s back is looking like I could cook a steak on it. I’m putting my money on Glenn unless he gets a datecard from a bucket of SPF 50+.

Spot on! He looked like a lobster already on last night's show.

Reactions: kxk
This Jamie is a character.

But quite frankly after that display he should have just walked straight out because he ain't getting a rose

Jamie made that episode, you couldn't script it. Or if it was scripted, well done. "I'm here for Timm! *sob* "

Not pleased to see Alisha and her smug face again. As with last season, I couldn't care less whether she finds love or not. Slay Keira, slay.

Give bonkers Brit the next batchelorett show I love her
And hell....the new boys are disappointing
Tragic if that is the best they could find

The majority of the guys are very unattractive, physically, emotionally, personality, non career, and height challenged
Most of the women are very attractive
They would never have women on this show as fugly as the guys
Glen is pleasant......and Tim is sexy, most of the males are awful

Keira is great television, but boy is she brutal.
I never thought I'd feel empathy for Alisha!

Ciarran is treating the whole thing like his own personal harem, it's a wonder any of them are still interested.

I never thought Glen would be my favorite man. That lovely look that passed between him as he was checking in on Alisha.

Alisha was so endearing last BIP, falling for Jules, who I had a soft spot for (no more!). I am really rooting for her and Glen.

Still finding it impossible to think who else there is in the stable to bring out in terms of suitable blokes. That bald guy from Angie's season?! I just can't think of anyone. The cleanskins idea was a new low. I watch this shit every year, but can't remember how it functions. Do two tall and handsome top knotch intruders come in to knock over the applecart shortly?

Keira is good value, but I am having trouble getting my eyes off that weird shelf of white teeth. It's like she got them installed at a surfboard shop or something, just a weird moulded even slab.

Back