Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

I never thought Glen would be my favorite man. That lovely look that passed between him as he was checking in on Alisha.

Alisha was so endearing last BIP, falling for Jules, who I had a soft spot for (no more!). I am really rooting for her and Glen.

Still finding it impossible to think who else there is in the stable to bring out in terms of suitable blokes. That bald guy from Angie's season?! I just can't think of anyone. The cleanskins idea was a new low. I watch this shit every year, but can't remember how it functions. Do two tall and handsome top knotch intruders come in to knock over the applecart shortly?

Keira is good value, but I am having trouble getting my eyes off that weird shelf of white teeth. It's like she got them installed at a surfboard shop or something, just a weird moulded even slab.

I'd like to see Todd again. I think someone mentioned him last night.
I thought 'cleanskin' was a joke, but it's there in their title.

Reactions: kxk
I'd like to see Todd again. I think someone mentioned him last night.
I thought 'cleanskin' was a joke, but it's there in their title.

Oh, Todd! Yes! I forgot Todd. Todd is lovely. I just get an awful feeling they'll bring back Davey yet again. No more short dudes!

I fell asleep last night watching this
Just got up to Keira entrance and blind date bit
Dozed off there, before the date happened
Connor has a very weird overbite/underbite.....not attractive whatever it is
If dipshit Jamie is still there and my favourite Britt is gone I will be very annoyed

Give Britt a bachelorette series, she is so sweet and sad and REAL

I don’t see Britt 😪
And oh look one of those background nobodies........sooooooooooo many nobodies

Ciarran is so difficult to look at with all that tatt......why do people do this overboard tatt trashy and repulsiveness?
He was acceptable/not so repulsive previously

Who the hell is moustache guy?
Yeah for Mary
Kiki has so much going on - on that face, it is freaky like a cartoon

Ciarran is so difficult to look at with all that tatt......why do people do this overboard tatt trashy and repulsiveness?
He was acceptable/not so repulsive previously
Ya it's pretty gross.... So he does have a new neck tatt huh, I thought it was just me imagining it or he was more dressed up before. I'm not so good at recognizing these things when my partner isn't watching but glad to see that I'm not hallucinating.

He's such a decent bloke and all those marks over him don't really represent him as a person, I feel like. Yeah he needs to calm the hell down with new tatts.

I find him attractive. The odd thing about him is his personality, but he's in great shape for 40.

Last edited:
Back