Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

LOL at Bill "forgetting" how many girls he tried it on with on the show, and his brother forgetting he had dated a woman with a kid before.

Why does Alisha believe she deserves better than anything? You were horrendous on your previous reality appearances, maybe it's karma.

The family visits were even worse than the ones on Survivor, at least they don;t give advice. Who cares what your stuck-up friends think?

I think it was last night that someone commented that "we're not on Love Island". Because Bachelor In Paradise is so much classier than that show, right?

The only reason I am watching at this point is to see Alex Nation. My favourite star at the moment.

I find it a bit concerning how quickly she has switched between partners on this show, but to her credit she does seem monogamous, ie. ending things with Brooke and not even starting with Elora.
I do like her, there is something nice about her, and she carries herself quite classily.

Eewww, that was a horrible noise coming from Mack and Zoe's kiss - slurp, slurp, slurp - and just for her to say there's no spark or chemistry

Eewww, that was a horrible noise coming from Mack and Zoe's kiss - slurp, slurp, slurp - and just for her to say there's no spark or chemistry

I have no idea why she would put herself through such an ordeal, only to dump him anyway. Strange girl.

They're all strange! They wouldn't be there if they were "normal"😅
'

On "Will & Woody" show on the radio today, one of them rang Elora and asked for a date. At first she was like "how did you get my number?" but eventually she agreed. I think they would agree to anything if there was a whiff of an appearance fee/free meal/publicity opportunity in it.

Jules is the worst.

Tells her they are just friends. Then approaches her and says something similar to "will you see me again?" which Aleisha rejected. Then cries like a baby when he started the whole thing.

Yeah, yeah, Jules ..successfully extended 5 into 15 to reach the end. You can crawl back under your rock now.

Havent seen this show but Im digging the super sentiment inducing music interludes.
And the rom-com dialogue.
Might leave this on in background despite not knowing what the hell is going or has gone on.
For the music mainly.

Mind you, Aleshia's demanding and dominating body language was gross with Jules reeling back into the arm of the couch. Shame it didn't suck him in, like he obviously wished it did.

Shocking surprise no 1. ... Aleshia is now dating Jules' mate 🙄

Sleazy, greazy Bill is gonna pour his heart out and be honest...yeah right.. he can't get the fake words out

Back