Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

The guys really are clueless aren't they?
Ivan goes beyond possessive into borderline insane.
When Alex Nation stepped in to support Cass I thought, oh no, she is going to be all "I told you so" about Richie, but she handled it with sensitivity and pinpointed that yes, Richie is the one with the commitment problem.
Don't understand why Zoe switched back to Mack. Canadian Daniel must have said or done something we don't know about.

They had Cass on a breakfast radio show yesterday, or rather they said the interview was so bad they couldn't air it.
They played snippets, and called Cass "childlike". The gist of it was that she didn't understand the questions, eg "If you're a strong woman why did you follow Richie out of there?" was answered with "Followed Richie? I didn't follow Richie anywhere, I don't understand the question".

They had Cass on a breakfast radio show yesterday, or rather they said the interview was so bad they couldn't air it.
They played snippets, and called Cass "childlike". The gist of it was that she didn't understand the questions, eg "If you're a strong woman why did you follow Richie out of there?" was answered with "Followed Richie? I didn't follow Richie anywhere, I don't understand the question".
Oh dear! 😄
She doesn't come over the brightest light on the tree!

My main take away from last nights episode is that Connor and Shannon are doomed. You saw exactly zero of their so-called connection. And their conversations made exactly zero sense. In fact, I even think Cassie might be a brighter bulb that Shannon, so that's saying something.

I would call that clever avoidance myself - both the leaving and her responses
Cass has managed to keep a sweet persona throughout 2 series of manipulative RTV, difficult to achieve
She is only young, and is a gullible, but she was totally used, especially by Richie, a dickhead 10 years her senior

Connor/Shannon are ridiculous
What a waste of Elora
All of the guys suck, American Alex and James the only good guys, the rest, ick and that seems realistic

I think they've (almost ruthlessly) harnessed Alex Nation's 'bisexuality' for ratings....first time on (this type) of TV or whatever the 'it' actually is. Likewise, hello Brooke, Elora ...ratings stunt. They haven't done it with guys.... Say no more....

Oh. And yes. Alex has harnessed her sexuality for an extra 15 mins (somewhat) willingly. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and fluffy dog groomer extraordinaire has latched onto it big time....Pant, pant, slobber, slobber.

Bill.. soooo faking it with Alex..his camera-type is the closest I reckon she'll get to his type....a typo.

Aleshia hedging her bets with Jules' best mate..playing kneezies with him is excluded from her "I have more respect for myself" shtick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back