Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Ivan the repulsive, will be even more revolting when he is bald = soon, he is very DIM and horrible, remember his reaction when Sophie M rejected him.
So is the wanker a stripper? Cause he cannot dance

These people are in general a clueless lot, I find the dumb-arses amusing to watch

New guys, one puke and one rather nice
Not creepy Mac again an inferior specimen with too much ego for his fugliness

Aleshia (?) is full of herself. "Do it for the girls".... do it for your inflated EGO. The girls are fine without you to do it for them, luv.

Reactions: kxk
Quite a ballsy move to save himself, despite any general NFI status.

...Jules is a sneaky prissy little twat... Alisha is a complete doormat... Bill is a tall rubber-lipped streak of Pelican shit.... all that’s missing are the bolts in his neck... female Alex is a super bitch melodrama queen... Nathan is a meek little snitch... Ivan is a possessive manic “Silence of the Lambs” potential future bullying wife beater... Florence and Richie love themselves to death and are “up” themselves...

...the only ones I can stand on the Island are Zoe/Shannon/Connor and male Alex... I can’t believe what we’re stuck with this year around... it’s pathetic... cheers.

...Jules is a sneaky prissy little twat... Alisha is a complete doormat... Bill is a tall rubber-lipped streak of Pelican shit.... all that’s missing are the bolts in his neck... female Alex is a super bitch melodrama queen... Nathan is a meek little snitch... Ivan is a possessive manic “Silence of the Lambs” potential future bullying wife beater... Florence and Richie love themselves to death and are “up” themselves...

...the only ones I can stand on the Island are Zoe/Shannon/Connor and male Alex... I can’t believe what we’re stuck with this year around... it’s pathetic... cheers.

That sounds about right actually. I initially thought Connor and male Alex were boring, but it seems that's just because they are not drama queens and may actually be normal.

Back