Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Brooke is kind of a bitch........she lead poor American Alex on this whole time, and let stupid Alex N throw her into a spin

He can now pursue Tenille:)

Bill is so slippery.
Hasn't he ever had to learn about consequences in his life?

I wonder if Ivan knew we could all see his bald patch and combover in the pool.

Reactions: kxk
Did she condemn MAFS too?
I doubt it, she is wed to 9 and trained in their cheap presenter school

Bach is harmless fluff compared to the mean soapy RTV stuff 9 and 7 are obsessed with

Bill - what a nasty man.

A common form of the species, the don't blame me for anything ok looking type, he actually has no skill and lies because he can't think much at all
Dimwit
A lot of these people seem like caricatures.
So far real people score is 3, James, Bonkers Britt, Jules - oh and both Americans. So 5
The rest are mostly freaks in some way or other,fun to watch for me

Bonkers Britt for Bachelorette, she is gold
Ivan - makes my skin crawl

So Tenille waltzes in like a goddess and promptly hooks up with by far the ickiest guy there. What the what?

Speaking of creepers, how on earth has Bill managed to get TWO women interested in him? Something in the water ain't clean with him. A literal creepfest who seems to have mastered being a habitual liar.

Some of them are getting practically no airtime. Connor, Shannon, Nathan all have near invisible edits.

Richie and Cass are the weirdest pairing. You know they are setting it up for Cass to go full blown stalker on him. And could she wear anything less? She exists wearing string. I do not need to be familiar with every inch of her butt cheeks thanks.

Sad to see Brittany go, she was quite literally a breath of fresh air. Jules needs to step it up. Unfortunately hanging round Alysha has completely ruined his mojo. She's dire.

Last edited:
So Tenille waltzes in like a goddess and promptly hooks up with by far the ickiest guy there. What the what?

Speaking of creepers, how on earth has Bill managed to get TWO women interested in him? Something in the water ain't clean with him. A literal creepfest who seems to have mastered being a habitual liar.

Some of them are getting practically no airtime. Connor, Shannon, Nathan all have near invisible edits.

Richie and Cass are the weirdest pairing. You know they are setting it up for Cass to go full blown stalker on him. And could she wear anything less? She exists wearing string. I do not need to be familiar with every inch of her butt cheeks thanks.

Sad to see Brittany go, she was quite literally a breath of fresh air. Jules needs to step it up. Unfortunately hanging round Alysha has completely ruined his mojo. She's dire.

Agreed. Alisha is the worst thing that could happen to anyone, I'm so disappointed for Jules that (almost) the first girl who showed interest in him was... her.

I can see how Bill would charm people with his looks, but the lying is a deal breaker.

I loved how delighted Richie seems to be in the ad that Alex N's wrath will be unleashed on someone other than him.

This is a bit of a hard catch up since I'm that far behind.
Didn't like Aliesha and Alex attack on Richie as far as he and Cass are going.

Right this is all falling Into place now I'm catching up!
Anyone else think Bill looks like Justin Bieber? *pukes*

Just wondering if Alex N is just another ratings pawn seeing how easy it is to go from boy/girl/boy relationship at a drop of a hat. Or is she just fickle?

Can't believe Alex N is so shocked Bill let her down. Why is she so special after only thinking about herself before?

Reactions: kxk
Just waiting for "the most explosive rose ceremony yet", this should be interesting!

Back