Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

...Bill is a total dickflop... female Alex is a complete bitch... I can’t stand either of them... come to think of it... I can’t stand any of them... who really cares who “falls in love”... I know that I don’t... cheers.
Same here! Can't believe I'm actually watching it. It just seems to make you watch to see if anything good might happen!

...watching these so-called “adults” carrying on like kids in the Schoolyard makes me think that they really do deserve to be with each other as a group for the rest of their sad lives... about the only same old corny cliched’ line I haven’t heard yet is... “you’re dropped”... cheers.

Dog park boy is such a ****. Great, cheap TV casting.

He's probably so used to lying to manipulate, and getting away with it, he's a deluded closet narcicist.

Does the army accomodate its infantry corporals under rocks behind barricades?

Ivan is ridiculous. So many dorks going for women so far out of their league.

I can't stand Alisha. However, no one deserves to be led on and then dumped when someone prettier comes along, so that's bad behaviour by Jules.

How many times can Alex threaten to leave before we're finally rid of her?

Ivan is ridiculous. So many dorks going for women so far out of their league.

I can't stand Alisha. However, no one deserves to be led on and then dumped when someone prettier comes along, so that's bad behaviour by Jules.

How many times can Alex threaten to leave before we're finally rid of her?

Ivan is frightening. Most of the guys on this show are. Seems like they have some sort of issue with their thinking.

I was disgusted by Jules but not surprised. He is another one who goes crazy when something new arrives.

Producers pulled out the date card deliberately I feel. Horrible moment. Can't believe that she went on another date...

Majority of the people on this show are horrible and have issues. Entertaining viewing but scary world.

Ivan is frightening. Most of the guys on this show are. Seems like they have some sort of issue with their thinking.

I was disgusted by Jules but not surprised. He is another one who goes crazy when something new arrives.

Producers pulled out the date card deliberately I feel. Horrible moment. Can't believe that she went on another date...

Majority of the people on this show are horrible and have issues. Entertaining viewing but scary world.

Yes, I really hope that there are no young people looking to these kind of shows for role models.

They're all a very boring lot of D grade reality show contestants, the only decent one this year was Jimmy, who really is way too nice to be on the stupid island.
I agree, Alex is just a drama queen.

Back