Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

Good on them on that animal program to help the animals. I can't believe people who say it's just an animal, who cares. I care.

I was gonna say... animals on Bachelor In Paradise? Yes, but not the nice kind.

I can't believe multiple people are under the impression that Alisha could be in any way sweet or genuine.

Reactions: kxk
I don't think the situation in the ad will happen (Brooke & Alex give each other their rose, 5 guys go home).

I don't think the situation in the ad will happen (Brooke & Alex give each other their rose, 5 guys go home).

And what would happen at the next ceremony when they have no roses between them? Unless they're happy to go already.

I can't help but think of Xena and Gabby when they're together.

Can't believe that Alisha is going to give her rose to Jules. Thought the decision would be easy but not in that direction.

To be fair to the boys Alex and Brooke should leave now and they bring on two new girls ... or will they throw in another couple of girls ?

Last edited:
More fool the guys. If the girls want to be together or pretend they want to be together, brush them. The show will bring on more girls. Why should those two control the show!

OMG. Is that new lady Zoe the old late night game show host? Zoe O'Brien I think her name was.

Last edited:
Alex and Brooke are playing everyone.

James is too decent for this show.

Poor Jules, I'd rather leave than be chosen by Alisha.

Aww Jules is adorable, and so is James......both too good for dating shows
I wonder how many adorable males like Jules never get dates ????
Beats me how anyone finds Alex attractive, she is not looking her best, just another ordinary, pale, thin girl.......must be the overtly sexual thing????
Being beside cute Brooke, she was really very dull

I love bonkers girl, and thought Ivan would be her match - dance you 2, he is vile still

Ivan is one of my least favourite reality show contestants, he just seems like a total dork, but did you see the reaction from the other boys when he arrived? They were all over him like they wanted to give him all their bromance roses at once.

Davey is similar, ie. doesn't get picked for a reason, too much of a player.

Jules is interesting and thoughtful, and there's nothing wrong with his looks, so it's inconceivable that he's never had anyone interested in him before. Social awkwardness is a thing, but I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who would rather date an intelligent guy than a party animal.

Social awkwardness is a thing, but I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who would rather date an intelligent guy than a party animal.
100 per cent. We might have wanted the party animal in our early 20's - you get smarter as you get older, and they're a bad catch, unless you're the same.

Back