Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2019

I just read somewhere that Connor from Becca's recent series will be appearing on the show.

Confirmed to be filming:

Bachelor In Paradise 2019 stars
Richie Strahan: Lead star on 2016 season of The Bachelor
Nathan Favro: Contestant on Ali Oetjen's 2018 season of The Bachelorette
Bill Goldsmith: Contestant on Ali Oetjen's 2018 season of The Bachelorette
Cassandra Wood: Contestant on Nick Cummins' 2018 season of The Bachelor
Brooke Blurton: Contestant on Nick Cummins' 2018 season of The Bachelor
Rachael Gouvignon: Contestant on Richie Strahan's 2016 season of The Bachelor
Alex Nation: Contestant on Richie Strahan's 2016 season of The Bachelor
Florence Alexandra: Contestant on Matty Johnson's 2017 season of The Bachelor and the 2018 season of Bachelor In Paradise
Davey Lloyd: Contestant on Sam Frost's 2015 season of The Bachelorette and the 2018 season of Bachelor In Paradise
Jules Bourne: Contestant on Ali Oetjen's 2018 season of The Bachelorette
Shannon Baff: Contestant on Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor
Vanessa Sunshine: Contestant on Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor
Alisha Aitken-Radburn: Contestant on Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor

Out of the thirteen people on that list, there are only two who justifiably should be on the show for entertainment value. That's Jules and Vanessa.

We DO NOT need Florence and Davey again FFS. Same with Rachael. They were all shit the first time. If they send decent dude James in there with the sole purpose to hook up with sad sack Rachael I will flip a table.

Out of the thirteen people on that list, there are only two who justifiably should be on the show for entertainment value. That's Jules and Vanessa.

We DO NOT need Florence and Davey again FFS. Same with Rachael. They were all shit the first time. If they send decent dude James in there with the sole purpose to hook up with sad sack Rachael I will flip a table.

James has been on social media so I am doubtful that he will be on the show (unless someone is controlling his account).

Hoping that Rachael leaves early because she is the most annoying contestant on the show.

Reactions: kxk
I hope that Rachael finds true love on that show. She deserves it for being so awesome. And attractive.

I can't wait for the end of the season where it is announced that Florence will be the next Bachelorette.

Back