Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

Brett says he was "tricked" into appearing without his girlfriend.
And LOL, Davina has an opinion. I hope this is a recurring theme from now on, Davina's opinion on everything.

'Bachelor in Paradise' star Brett Moore claims he was tricked into joining show without girlfriend

By Áine Ryan

Bachelor in Paradise star Brett is forced to come clean about his relationship status
  • Bachelor in Paradise star Brett Moore has slammed producers for manipulating him, claiming they tricked him into an appearing on the show alone.
Moore, who was a contestant on Sophie Monk’s season of The Bachelorette last year, turned up on Bachelor in Paradise -- a show which allows for bachelors and bachelorettes to find love with one another -- during Sunday night’s premiere.

Tara Pavlovic, from Matty Johnson’s season, was confused when she saw him on the show's set in Fiji because she knew Moore had a girlfriend back home – Stephanie Boulton (another Johnson cast-off).

During Monday night's episode, Moore was seen arguing with a member of the production team about whether he lied about being single (a requirement for the show).

He was booted off after not receiving a rose from anyone on the show.

After watching the episode last night, Moore posted a statement on Instagram accompanying a photo of Boulton -- who he is still dating, six months after filming in Fiji.

"IMAGINE: You were in the really early days of dating someone…," he began. "IMAGINE: You were both asked to go on the show in Fiji, sip cocktails with your mates from the last two series, and most important, spend time with THE girl you’re interested in…

"Then imagine you arrive on the island first, her contract only then to be ripped up; leaving it to look like you went on a dating show without her."

Moore expressed his anger about being portrayed "as a shit bloke" and said he and Boulton initially "couldn’t wait to be reunited in Fiji".

Married At First Sight’s Davina Rankin has weighed in on the scandal, defending Moore.

The 27-year-old, who watched the episode, screenshot Moore’s post and shared it as an Instagram Story.

"But if the public is entertained, that’s all that matters," she wrote on the Story. "Feeling for [Brett]."

Rankin earned herself villain status after a controversial husband-swap attempt on Season 5 of MAFS.

Brett says he was "tricked" into appearing without his girlfriend.
And LOL, Davina has an opinion. I hope this is a recurring theme from now on, Davina's opinion on everything.

'Bachelor in Paradise' star Brett Moore claims he was tricked into joining show without girlfriend

By Áine Ryan

Bachelor in Paradise star Brett is forced to come clean about his relationship status
  • Bachelor in Paradise star Brett Moore has slammed producers for manipulating him, claiming they tricked him into an appearing on the show alone.
Moore, who was a contestant on Sophie Monk’s season of The Bachelorette last year, turned up on Bachelor in Paradise -- a show which allows for bachelors and bachelorettes to find love with one another -- during Sunday night’s premiere.

Tara Pavlovic, from Matty Johnson’s season, was confused when she saw him on the show's set in Fiji because she knew Moore had a girlfriend back home – Stephanie Boulton (another Johnson cast-off).

During Monday night's episode, Moore was seen arguing with a member of the production team about whether he lied about being single (a requirement for the show).

He was booted off after not receiving a rose from anyone on the show.

After watching the episode last night, Moore posted a statement on Instagram accompanying a photo of Boulton -- who he is still dating, six months after filming in Fiji.

"IMAGINE: You were in the really early days of dating someone…," he began. "IMAGINE: You were both asked to go on the show in Fiji, sip cocktails with your mates from the last two series, and most important, spend time with THE girl you’re interested in…

"Then imagine you arrive on the island first, her contract only then to be ripped up; leaving it to look like you went on a dating show without her."

Moore expressed his anger about being portrayed "as a shit bloke" and said he and Boulton initially "couldn’t wait to be reunited in Fiji".

Married At First Sight’s Davina Rankin has weighed in on the scandal, defending Moore.

The 27-year-old, who watched the episode, screenshot Moore’s post and shared it as an Instagram Story.

"But if the public is entertained, that’s all that matters," she wrote on the Story. "Feeling for [Brett]."

Rankin earned herself villain status after a controversial husband-swap attempt on Season 5 of MAFS.

IMAGINE: Watching the US version of the show.

Of course they weren’t sending you to Fiji to enjoy a resort and just to hang with friends and hook up with your girlfriend. It’s a dating show, you dumb ass.

If her contract was “Torn up” when he arrived- why didn’t he just leave?

It’s a lesson that what sounds to good to be true clearly isn’t true. Fake Nigerian Princes - Brett is your man.

All hail queen Laurina. She is so calm and pretty this time.
I think she tolerated douchey Blake because she had no one else to give the rose to, but don't expect it to last.

Davey wasn't THAT bad, not compared the Jake the snake anyway.

Good riddance to Brett, what a loser. Why does he need to go on a reality show to hook up with his non-facebook official girlfriend? Just the free holiday? Funny thing is, she was never gonna be on the show anyway, it would have been a laugh watching him wait for her.

Can I just say that NONE of these guys have any degree of attractiveness or charm imo?
Apart from Apollo who isn't there yet. The others are mostly tight-skinned, beady-eyed, scrawny, greasy haired gremlins.

...haha!... I so agree with your comments here Meglos... especially that last rather very descriptive summation of those guys lol!... brilliant wording my friend lol!... cheers.

UGH, I hope Laurina isn't going home this early.
She has revealed that Blake doesn't keep his word (non-shock) about giving her a rose.
So who will... Jarrod?

Basically confirmed she will not make it to the end.

I was reading an interview she did the other day. It said she can't confirm if she found love but she didn't meet Apollo because she wasn't there when he was.

https://www.instylemag.com.au/bachelor-in-paradise-laurina-fleure-new-boyfriend

There are also rumours going around that Jarrod and Laurina are engaged.

https://www.instylemag.com.au/bachelor-in-paradise-jarrod-woodgate-laurina-fleure-engaged

Very unlikely to both be right...

Have they really chosen the worst reality contestants ever?

...um...yup!... for sure they have Beachsands... let's face it... all of the dregs that were trying to 'find love' **snort!... snigger snigger!**... in their original appearances on their previous shots at 'fame' have obviously signed up again just to serve their shallow egos once more... the question begs to be answered... WHY are these (sometimes good looking) people STILL single?... because they are really shallow people that just live for the chance of 'fame'?... erm... yup!... that's my guess anyway... and also... what are these people really like to live with on a full time basis?... it worries me sometimes... are they all fully blown nutbags?... (haha!... yet I still watch this dross regardless) lol!... cheers.

Basically confirmed she will not make it to the end.

I was reading an interview she did the other day. It said she can't confirm if she found love but she didn't meet Apollo because she wasn't there when he was.

https://www.instylemag.com.au/bachelor-in-paradise-laurina-fleure-new-boyfriend

There are also rumours going around that Jarrod and Laurina are engaged.

https://www.instylemag.com.au/bachelor-in-paradise-jarrod-woodgate-laurina-fleure-engaged

Very unlikely to both be right...

...bloody hell!... if that second story is true Affable I so pity Laurina... what a stupid choice to make... being chained in a dungeon below Jarrod's orchard that was earmarked for Sophie is really scary to me at least... oh well... good luck to her if it's true... she'll definitely need it!... cheers.

From that clip with Laurina......it looks like the dickhead gets her name wrong, not a total eviction, I am guessing the brainless amoeba has difficulty and blurts out LEAH, instead of LAURINA, because he is that DUMB????

Just an impression I get????

Back