Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

For posterity, here is Steph.

1500859304134_Stephanie.jpg

Nope, don't remember her. And her chance to enter Paradise now is exactly zero. Bye gurl.

Books in the Wild Sticky,is an international free books thing.

You register the donated book online, they give you a label to stick in the book, then you leave it somewhere....like bus stops,airports, park benches, anywhere.

When you find a book, you check in online.

The way it works means the books can be traced, some have been around the world 10 times.
I found one in St Kilda, was such a thrill, shitty book tho

Melbourne was the 2nd city to be hooked up

Will find my link and post it to you tomorrow

...thanks a lot kxk... much appreciated... that is such a cool concept... kudos to whoever thought that up... cheers.

Reactions: kxk

I watch Vanderpump Rules. In a recent episode, a couple of the female cast members mentioned they found another cast members brother “creepy”. There was footage of him clearly being creepy. The cast member who had the “creepy” brother took it personal and attacked the other cast members. She was widely supported.

Not everyone can step inside how abuse feels if they have never been there.

All hail queen Laurina. She is so calm and pretty this time.
I think she tolerated douchey Blake because she had no one else to give the rose to, but don't expect it to last.

Davey wasn't THAT bad, not compared the Jake the snake anyway.

Good riddance to Brett, what a loser. Why does he need to go on a reality show to hook up with his non-facebook official girlfriend? Just the free holiday? Funny thing is, she was never gonna be on the show anyway, it would have been a laugh watching him wait for her.

Can I just say that NONE of these guys have any degree of attractiveness or charm imo?
Apart from Apollo who isn't there yet. The others are mostly tight-skinned, beady-eyed, scrawny, greasy haired gremlins.

Apart from Apollo who isn't there yet. The others are mostly tight-skinned, beady-eyed, scrawny, greasy haired gremlins.

Yes, we need Apollo to save this shitshow. Even if he just comes in, sits with his bunny, and eats breadsticks.

I fully expected Apollo would hook up with Tara and was on board with this, but after last nights episode she can follow her mate Brett out the door. Her tears were because she got sprung helping her buddy try to rort the show.

The male selection on this so far leaves a LOT to be desired. When Mack is the best, because he's the only one who seems sane and not a total douche, you know the pickings are slim.

Anyway, BRING ON JARROD (can't believe I'm saying this), he is going to be a mess, and I'm 100% here for it.

Last edited:
Yes, we need Apollo to save this shitshow. Even if he just comes in, sits with his bunny, and eats breadsticks.

I fully expected Apollo would hook up with Tara and was on board with this, but after last nights episode she can follow her mate Brett out the door. Her tears were because she got sprung helping her buddy try to rort the show.

The male selection on this so far leaves a LOT to be desired. When Mack is the best, because he's the only one who seems sane and not a total douche, you know the pickings are slim.

Anyway, BRING ON JARROD (can't believe I'm saying this), he is going to be a mess, and I'm 100% here for it.

Yes, even though Mack is quite ugly and has a stupid name, he does seem like a nice guy.

Tara was always one of my faves, but last night's "I don't want to be here" was pure bad acting.

Yes, even though Mack is quite ugly and has a stupid name, he does seem like a nice guy.

Tara was always one of my faves, but last night's "I don't want to be here" was pure bad acting.

I've only seen part of the first episode and Tara, with her screaming whenever someone new arrived, put me off. Mack is more quirky looking than ugly I think :)

Oi, Mack is not ugly. He's just not conventional or vanilla looking like the bulk of the other guys.

Plus, "yooouuuu meeeeeee" showed character, maybe not singing skills, but character.

**round of applause for Mack**

‘Bachelor In Paradise’ stars had to clear any sexual activity with producers

ONE of the stars of the upcoming Bachelor In Paradise has revealed what rules were in place if they wanted to get intimate with someone else on the show.

THE Bachelor In Paradise contestants had to ask for permission from producers before having sex, one of the contestants has revealed.

Laurina Fleure, who appeared on Blake Garvey’s season of The Bachelor, is one of the 18 contestants who have been announced so far to appear on Bachelor In Paradise which kicks off this Sunday.

Speaking to hit105’sStav, Abby and Matt this morning, Laurina was asked if condoms were provided during filming which took place at Mango Bay Resort in Fiji.

“Yes there was, there was condoms in every room,” the 34-year-old said.

Laurina said producers of the Australian version of the show were on edge after production on the most recent US version of the show was shut down temporarilyafter a claim of sexual misconduct.

MORE: Everything you need to know about Bachelor In Paradise Australia

A female cast member in the US hired a lawyer and blamed producers for letting a sexual encounter go too far following a long day of drinking. Warner Bros. later cleared the show and its producers of any misconduct.

“Because of that drama that actually happened on the American series, there were some really strict guidelines around anybody getting intimate,” Laurina told the radio hosts.

“They had to go and flag it with production and say, ‘I’m consenting,’ and if anybody was caught frolicking intimately then production had the right to burst in the door and say, ‘Are you consenting?’”

Without missing a beat, hit105 host Stav Davidson said, “Wow, so you had to sign a release to release!”

6ac9c5d8b76be595eb4886091f6ef035

The cast of season one of Bachelor In Paradise Australia. Picture: Channel 10Source:Sunshine Coast Daily

Laurina also confirmed that each of the contestants had to undergo an STD check before filming began.

“That’s pretty standard,” she said. “Every reality show that I’ve done you’ve got to do full bloods and urines and all that.”

Bachelor In Paradise premieres 7.30pm on Sunday, March 25 on TEN and WIN Network

v2

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/8a467d4bf2d63b60a8ad01320eb5d93f

Back