Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

Give it three eps then it won't be so bad if you pull the pin. The best of three and if you like it, well, nothing harmed and if you don't, you gave it a go. I'm not going to bother at all. At least MAFS gave us more than we bargained for. What a fool fest that was.

Ok, I'm watching. Osher looks more comfortable and more slender. I've always preferred him.

......haha!... I meant to comment on this while we were posting 'LIVE' last night... what made you change your mind so quickly Fiona?... I am sooooooooooooo curious as to why you did lol!... cheers.

......haha!... I meant to comment on this while we were posting 'LIVE' last night... what made you change your mind so quickly Fiona?... I am sooooooooooooo curious as to why you did lol!... cheers.
I think it was because it came across as more fun and at ease, more so than the shows they came from. I didn't watch until the end anyway. I was curious as to how it was going to pan out. No doubt I'll tired of it, lol. Attention span of a dead leaf.

I enjoyed this. Things we knew : Davey is a dickhead and extremely short, Jake is a player, Keira is mad as a box of frogs, Mackane is a ferengi, Brett isn't even worthy of a place on this show, Luke is a second-rate Lee from Survivor. Blake is a dickhead. Leah is there for the drama.

New information : Florence and Jake "hooked up", Michael has veneers that Keira just can't with anyone but her having them, Tara likes to stir the pot, Florence doesn't like being second choice.

I'm not sure I like the idea of people being eliminated on the basis that they failed to hook up. Nina needs to stay, but who is =going to pick her?

...bwahahaha!... I really love this post Meglos... so concise and descriptive lol!... and... with Mackane you might be onto something lol!... they really are big ears on him aren't they?... cheers.

Ferengi Mackane.jpg

I think it was because it came across as more fun and at ease, more so than the shows they came from. I didn't watch until the end anyway. I was curious as to how it was going to pan out. No doubt I'll tired of it, lol. Attention span of a dead leaf.

...haha!... thanks for explaining it to me Fiona... and please stay...I'm going to try and see it all the way through so the more the merrier in my books... cheers.

...evenin'all... hi FatPants...I'm so looking forward to seeing my good mate Jarrod coming in tonight...no seriously!... I've missed him so much... I can't wait to see him meet... oh ffs!... who the hell am I kidding?... let the cringefest begin!... so!... are we going to place bets on how long it takes Jarrod to 'fall in love' when he walks in?... I'll say about 20 minutes!... lol!... cheers.

...evenin'all... hi FatPants...I'm so looking forward to seeing my good mate Jarrod coming in tonight...no seriously!... I've missed him so much... I can't wait to see him meet... oh ffs!... who the hell am I kidding?... let the cringefest begin!... so!... are we going to place bets on how long it takes Jarrod to 'fall in love' when he walks in?... I'll say about 20 minutes!... lol!... cheers.
Jarrod won't turn up tonight so you are good for now.

...if Davey wants to punch Jake for 'taking his girl' he'll manage to punch him in his love spuds being the height he is I reckon... cheers.

..."is that something that a mate would do?"... says one of them to Davey after he told them that Jake 'stole' Florence from him while he was talking to her... well... for one thing... Jake is nobodies 'mate'... they've only been in there for 10 seconds so how in anybodies right mind could Jake be classed as a 'mate'?... mini drama's about sweet F.A. as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

Back