Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

"Now he has you in this cellar, you do know you're never going to leave? I just don't want him to get hurt..."
457C53B300000578-4996238-Her_son_s_best_interests_at_heart_And_when_Sophie_is_unable_to_g-m-57_1508403894354.jpg

that's a reason why i think keira is good for jarrod is because they both have the same kind of intensity. but keira is a bit more self aware of hers which is why she goes back and forth of jarrod (and of course because of camera time).

that's a reason why i think keira is good for jarrod is because they both have the same kind of intensity. but keira is a bit more self aware of hers which is why she goes back and forth of jarrod (and of course because of camera time).

Plus I think she would quite enjoy being locked in that cellar (as long as they get their own reality show out of it and she can throw a tantrum every now & then).

willl ali and grant last? will ali's pure heart, the most purest of pure hearts enable her and grant to last?

"The only thing that can give hatred the cure,
Is my beating heart, ever so pure."

is a quote ali might say when doing something pure and wonderful.

"Now he has you in this cellar, you do know you're never going to leave? I just don't want him to get hurt..."
457C53B300000578-4996238-Her_son_s_best_interests_at_heart_And_when_Sophie_is_unable_to_g-m-57_1508403894354.jpg

Plus I think she would quite enjoy being locked in that cellar (as long as they get their own reality show out of it and she can throw a tantrum every now & then).

...bwahahahahaha!... perfect!... that image and caption were sooooooooooo perfect together Meglos... thanks for my best laugh for the day for me so far my friend lol!... cheers.

richard nixon used to drive his wife, before she was his wife, and her dates around. that's something that i can see jarrod doing. the cellar thing doesn't make sense. to me jarrod is quite happy to lose his self respect to a woman if it gives him just a slither of hope.

Back