Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

You will like the latest promo. Luke is talking about turning the game on it's head and blindsiding everyone.
And you're right, this is a good end game and nothing is going to be straightforward.

I do like the new promo, and I hope Luke has an idol and a necklace to back up his machinations

You will like the latest promo. Luke is talking about turning the game on it's head and blindsiding everyone.
And you're right, this is a good end game and nothing is going to be straightforward.

Not sure what to make of that promo. I suppose for Luke the biggest blindside would be to take out Abbey? But is anything really a blindside at this stage?

Not sure what to make of that promo. I suppose for Luke the biggest blindside would be to take out Abbey? But is anything really a blindside at this stage?

And the whole ad could be misdirection, because why would they show what really happens at this stage of the game?
The blindside may be Luke himself, who after an episode of talking the talk, doesn't have an idol.

Sometimes they do spell it out though (Harry vs The Godmother).
Other times, One Of The Big Four turns out to be John.

OK here are last night's results and tonight's tips. Lots of tips for Harry to be voted out, meanwhile I threw in the towel and tipped Luke for everything.

Unfortunately @Mr Stickyfingers and @originalflavours didn't get back to me in time to change their IC tips.

Untitled-1.jpg

...aw nuts!... too late... my sweetie Janine went home!... sorry... I only just got home... too late to change my picks... oh well... cheers.

Last edited:
I am only now watching Simon's Jury Villa and John's face from 3:00 is priceless. Here is screenshot because I am terrible with technology
1568114735571.png

OK here we go.

Despite 10 thwarting my big points week ambitions, @kxk and @oddjob both scored 3 from 4, while @tess jumped from 17th to 8th=

The Barry award goes to @Consuela who scored a big fat zero (as did @Mr Stickyfingers @davidftw @delcan @qtkt @Luca93 @Fiona and @joyjoyjoy)

Commiserations to @Mr Stickyfingers and @Dennis Haikalis for losing their sweeps this week.

I didn't notice if Pags mentioned the hidden idol again at TC tonight but they kind of frittered away these two eps without one, and it was disappointing not to have at least one RC.

Here are the current standings at the end of this penultimate week:

Untitled-1.jpg

Back