Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Nope, there are dedicated David/Luke fans here

He is fantastic viewing, I find him fun and gorgeous.......and boy was he interesting to watch at tribal last night
Checking everyone out, penetrating looks, and he was fantastic thinking on the run, guy is clever
His looks don't hurt, but his brain is even more attractive, and his joy in life is intoxicating

I haven’t liked David either. In fact I took a dislike to him from the very first moment I saw him. I have been awaiting his fall. (And seems like that has been for a while now, haha).

I have gone with Daisy tonight but if it’s David’s night I will be pleased.

Here is the scoreboard.

@kxk is #1 and @Mr Stickyfingers is now second (courtesy of @delcan's tips). @Consuela had the best week, while @tess took teh wooden spoon, I'm afraid, although there were a few not far off on 10 points. Someone could score 50 points for a Medevac/Quit next week, so that'll be exciting. Commiserations to @Meglos @qtkt and @Fiona who have all lost their sweeps, sorry we have run out of spares!

Untitled-1.jpg

Meanwhile I am an idiot who has forgotten how to insert gifs on this forum in my old age. If any of you "youngsters" can help me, please do

200w.webp

just paste link into insert image box.

I can not believe I actually am not at the bottom of the board. As I’m only catching bits of the show (particularly busy time for work), I am using a rather bazaar form of random choosing. Do I let that list run a third week in a row? That’s the question. Lol

I enjoy the different opinions too, it would be boring if everyone thought the same.
In general there seems to be more of a dislike for David/Luke here, and more total love for them on facebook.

I find David awful because he reminds me of a young Donald Trump.

Also, I always like to support the underdog. David is like the complete opposite of that in Survivor and quite possibly in life. I can't support someone like that.

But what is more annoying is the fact that the other players, especially Daisy, seem to be tanking their own game for David.

OK I'm unclear when the merge happens. Last year, episode 13 was the last episode with two tribes (that equates to Monday this year). However the programme guide for Monday says "Things get a bit panicked around the camps with all survivors feeling their necks on the line, but an unexpected setback at the challenge will turn the whole game on its head." which hints that maybe the merge catches them off guard?

So, two tips required for Monday's immunity just in case.

Overall winner:
Sun tribe wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:

Mon tribe wins immunity:
Mon Survivor wins immunity:

Mon Survivor voted out:
Tue Survivor wins immunity:
Tue Survivor voted out:

Nope, there are dedicated David/Luke fans here

He is fantastic viewing, I find him fun and gorgeous.......and boy was he interesting to watch at tribal last night
Checking everyone out, penetrating looks, and he was fantastic thinking on the run, guy is clever
His looks don't hurt, but his brain is even more attractive, and his joy in life is intoxicating
Yes, I'm a Luke and David fan too. Luke has a heart of gold, I don't get the hate. His King of the Jungle shtick is always said with tongue firmly in cheek. And David is playing the best villain Aus Survivor has had. Much better than what Benji managed. I find them hilarious and wildly entertaining. David last night at the reward was freaking glorious.

Reactions: kxk
Here is the scoreboard.

@kxk is #1 and @Mr Stickyfingers is now second (courtesy of @delcan's tips). @Consuela had the best week, while @tess took teh wooden spoon, I'm afraid, although there were a few not far off on 10 points. Someone could score 50 points for a Medevac/Quit next week, so that'll be exciting. Commiserations to @Meglos @qtkt and @Fiona who have all lost their sweeps, sorry we have run out of spares!

View attachment 54757

@Mr Stickyfingers could win this thing.
Going to be interesting regarding a possible Medevac.

Not sure what happened to my follow up post re: the above, but yes, it seems Monday might be referring to the injury and possible medevac.

OK I'm unclear when the merge happens. Last year, episode 13 was the last episode with two tribes (that equates to Monday this year). However the programme guide for Monday says "Things get a bit panicked around the camps with all survivors feeling their necks on the line, but an unexpected setback at the challenge will turn the whole game on its head." which hints that maybe the merge catches them off guard?

So, two tips required for Monday's immunity just in case.

Overall winner:
Sun tribe wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:
Mon tribe wins immunity:
Mon Survivor wins immunity:
Mon Survivor voted out:
Tue Survivor wins immunity:
Tue Survivor voted out:

The unexpected setback sounds like maybe someone being injured at the challenge?

The Age TV guide says something slightly different.
Mon:
With all of the remaining survivors feeling like their necks are on the line, things get a bit panicked around the camps when someone suspects a sneaky idol being in play.
Tues:
As the competition continues, the hungry survivors tackle a challenge involving a series of tasty temptations. Afterwards, a test of endurance has them toughing it out in order to stay out of the upcoming vote at tribal council.

Back