Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

It's not too late to aim for the wooden spoon. ⬇

...NO WAY!... it's mine I tells ya!... mine! mine! mine!... lol!... cheers.

tenor.gif
AMtH.gif
giphy.gif

I gotta run, but here's the leader board for now. I'll comment later. Suffice to say @FatPants retains the lead.

View attachment 54018

...hmmmmmmmmmmmm!... **looks at chart**... Affable... Beachsands... stop looking at that wooden spoon... it's mine... get some points next week okay?... Timmy... can I give them some of my points?... I want that damn wooden spoon lol!... cheers.

Is there a way I can join in now? Like just make my guesses for each episode? It looks like so much fun.
When do you add in the drinking game component?
Hey @Rose711 you are welcome to join the game :) Just PM me your tips when I work out what they will be for next week, I'll post here and in my sig.

As for the drinking part, you only need to take a drink when one of the Survivors speaks during the show.

I gotta run, but here's the leader board for now. I'll comment later. Suffice to say @FatPants retains the lead.

View attachment 54018
OK so congrats once again to @FatPants for not only maintaining but growing his lead.

And commiserations to @Meglos @Consuela and @Tempest for losing their Winner sweeps, and @qtkt @beardymac and @Beachsands for losing their Quit sweeps this week.

@sav0001 was the top scorer this week with 49 points, bumping him up to 7th place. The shame of the Barry award was shared by too many to name. So I won't. :D

I was so divided between tipping either Heath or Zach this week and I went with Heath because he'd got so many voted the previous episode I could not see how he could survive. When the promo said it wouold be a "shock" elimination I thought it was Ten bullshitting as usual! Dammit!

Anyway good luck to all of us on 80 points or less! I haven't decided what to do for next week's tips, so leave it with me. Might just have to tip Red/Blue for the tribes, and if they give them different coloured buffs if they are warm/cool colours I'll match them to red/blue respectively, and if not I will flip a coin to allocate them. Thinking...

Back