Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Ha! I didn't mean me! But you knew that right. I am pretty sure that Consuela or someone in the top half of the scoreboard is going to overtake me in the end. Could even be Hans! Although that might cause a forum riot. 😆

:D We shall see...

And yeah, Hans would have taken out second spot last week if only Fenella had gone instead of Lydia (and would have been the only player to score for the week).

I'm using my old laptop for the time being at home so won't be online tomorrow night as it doesn't like this site My good one is being serviced. I don't like accessing here on my phone either.

OK I have to go out and do a job for a few hours so if PM me your tips if you haven't already, and I don't reply just hang in there. I'll colour in the spreadsheet and post it in plenty of time for the show tonight.

OK I have to go out and do a job for a few hours so if PM me your tips if you haven't already, and I don't reply just hang in there. I'll colour in the spreadsheet and post it in plenty of time for the show tonight.

Am I the last? It's only a little past 3. Ha!

Is it time for Christmas break yet?? I need a holiday. 😥

Oh thank heavens.....I may still make it
Been at hospital all day with my bestie, she is having cancer tests, biopsy done. I love this woman, friends forever, since high school
She is such a wonderful human

Tipping has closed.

@Tempest and @Affable missed out this week unfortunately, and I think we may have lost @beardymac and @Beachsands.

The hot tip to be voted out to night is Robbie.

Observation: up until last week, every single person @delcan had tipped to win has been voted out except for Samuel (and now Mat R). So make of that what you will...

Also I am pondering Shane's chances of winning, considering that both previous seasons have had that brutal stand on a stump and hold the idol final immunity challenge. Could she win a challenge like this? And yes I have tipped her as winner this week, don't ask me why.

Anyway here's who y'all tipped:

tips.jpg

Phew, lucky you had a busy day....sorry for how late tips were, can't believe my luck actually

Slapped together last minute, is my new method

Good luck to everyone

Back