Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

...that's a great chart there Meglos... just so that everyone knows who is still in the sweep I've filled it out for everyone... can everyone check to see if I've got all of your names right?... lol!... cheers.

Survivor_S3_Sweepstake.jpg

OK here we go again, better luck this week. Oh and I totally blame @FatPants for last week's shemozzle :D lol just kidding

Overall Winner:
Individual Reward Winner:
Individual Immunity Mon:
Voted Out Mon:
Individual Immunity Tue:

Voted Out Tue:

Squillions of points up on offer again. Gotta be in to win etc. PM me by 3pm AEST Monday.

OK here we go again, better luck this week. Oh and I totally blame @FatPants for last week's shemozzle :Dlol just kidding

Overall Winner:
Individual Immunity Mon:
Voted Out Mon:
Individual Immunity Tue:

Voted Out Tue:

Squillions of points up on offer again. Gotta be in to win etc. PM me by 3pm AEST Monday.

I blame him/her too and I'm not kidding.... ๐Ÿ˜•

I will send my tips through soon.

...that's a great chart there Meglos... just so that everyone knows who is still in the sweep I've filled it out for everyone... can everyone check to see if I've got all of your names right?... lol!... cheers.

View attachment 54043
Mmmmm. Don't know whether to be happy or not. Don't know whether to back him or not. His bio prior to starting sounded so good with all his charity work and all, but he is 'not a nice person'.

OK here we go again, better luck this week. Oh and I totally blame @FatPants for last week's shemozzle :Dlol just kidding

Overall Winner:
Individual Immunity Mon:
Voted Out Mon:
Individual Immunity Tue:

Voted Out Tue:

Hey! No fair! :D

Do I need to remind you of the following conversations? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok. I I just wanted to point out that I don't know *exactly* what/when things are going to happen so don't yell at me if I get it a little wrong!

It's no biggie. I thought they get a feast after they merge anyway, not an auction.
Whatever happens, someone should hopefully win some points regardless.

Last edited:
Brilliant. I was hoping you would do this but didn't want to actually ask.

...hey Meglos my friend... that's not a problem at all... I'm open to do anything that people need to be done on these forums so please never hesitate to ask me... I love doing stuff like that... besides... I'm retired now so Time is my friend... I have all day to do these things so please feel free to ask... that's the same for everyone on here... never be afraid to ask me... doing them stops me getting into trouble lol!... cheers.

Hey! No fair! :D
LOL only teasing, the clue that the merge would happen "over two nights" was there... stupid promos... why couldn't say "on Monday one of the biggest players will be eliminated, and on Tuesday the merge is here!" I wasn't going to change the tips but thought "ehhhh maybe I should", ended up being a gamble that didn't pay off.

I'll blame Hans instead.

LOL only teasing, the clue that the merge would happen "over two nights" was there... stupid promos... why couldn't say "on Monday one of the biggest players will be eliminated, and on Tuesday the merge is here!" I wasn't going to change the tips but thought "ehhhh maybe I should", ended up being a gamble that didn't pay off.

I'll blame Hans instead.
It's fine! I knew you were teasing and I was just teasing back. As a side note I miss the old grin emoji. This one :D just doesn't look like it is smiling or laughing enough.

...I've just sent you my tips for this week Timmy my friend... they sure are bizarre dosey doosies this week that I've picked lol!... cheers.

Getting a bit tired of Shane saying she's an Olympic champion or legend or whatever she says. Could be her downfall? Does she say it to her castmates or just to the crew for edits?

Back