Skip to main content

Australian Survivor Ratings

Survivor is the must-watch-live for me, anything else gets recorded.
Also, my reception on TEN is crappy, with the picture breaking up, so I move to the room with the tv with the best reception.
If I was recording I'd have no choice and would be stuck with a shocking one.

my reception on TEN is crappy
If you're receiving 10 on VHF11 you might have an old antenna that doesn't have the right prongs/elements for that frequency. If ABC is also weak then that's likely the issue as they're on VHF12 (at least in the main cities). Prior to digital TV, antennas only had elements for channels 2-10 because 11/12 weren't used for analogue.

If you're receiving 10 on VHF11 you might have an old antenna that doesn't have the right prongs/elements for that frequency. If ABC is also weak then that's likely the issue as they're on VHF12 (at least in the main cities). Prior to digital TV, antennas only had elements for channels 2-10 because 11/12 weren't used for analogue.

Thanks but I think it's a lot to do with being near a radio tower. It's also a lot worse at night, it's almost watchable sometimes during the day
The tv I can get a perfect reception on is the furthest away and in a shed doubling as a guest room. .
ABC is fine for me on every tv.

Wednesday: 572,000

Wednesday eps have been their weakest both weeks now.

And here's a picture:

Untitled-1.jpg

Monday: 613,000

as compared to MAFS 1,090,000; 7.30 660,000; MKR 500,000

Still rating lower than any previous season.

The fact that 600,000+ are watching survivor live whisky MAFS is on is a huge achievement in itself. These ratings do not mean anything negative. MAFS beating survivor is a given. Survivor will hopefully (and I expect it to) rate the same if not better than the previous season when not up against MAFS.

Reactions: kxk
Wednesday: 584,000

Bit of a dip there, beaten (of course) by MAFS, but also nudged into third place by ABC's 7.30 (585,000) and Hard Quiz (588,000). MKR drew a pitiful 416,000. Surely this must spell the end of MKR?

Definitely a pattern here where Survivor's Wednesday eps are the lowest rating.

1582161334480.png

Monday: 647,000

Another new high for this season. Overall average up to this episode (ep 10) is now 600,000, which is below its average of all other seasons but not far off its lowest (Season 2, 623,600). The highest rating season (last year) was averaging 684,700 at this point, although it does continue to build throughout the season, so this season is likely to come good after its low start.

Wednesday: 548,000

Sure enough it suffered the Wednesday dip, beaten by MAFS and 7.30/Hard Quiz. It's tracking lower than the previous worst season (2017). And tbh it's not really surprising given that - David aside - the contestants aren't giving the producers anything to work with. It's just plain boring. So much for All Stars. And also notable right here on BBBA that hardly anyone is engaged enough to chat in the daily threads here any more. It's lost its edge.

Untitled-1.jpg

Back