Skip to main content

Australian Survivor Ratings

The magic million mark seems to be a distant dream for most shows now - used to be the regular benchmark but pretty exceptional now to break it. 700k is very respectable and though not spectacular Ten were very wise to back the show and keep it as they could easily have axed it after one season, especially as it must be one of the more expensive reality shows to make.

Reactions: kxk
Still true I guess. All my graphs I keep go by consolidated figures. I wish however that ten-lay figures were added to the total. I reckon Survivor would do well with online views.

Survivor is indeed doing very well when it comes to online viewing. This is from the Media Spy forum:

From 10:
  • Australian Survivor last week achieved the series biggest ever 7 day BVOD audience – the third time this season the record has been broken.
  • 2019 Australian Survivor season: 7 day BVOD audience currently UP 28% on 2018 season. Biggest season on BVOD ever.
BVOD = 10Play catch up service

I just wish there was a way to KILL the stinking block.....
Surely their huge bogan audience will tire watching dreams that will never come true???

I hate them for swallowing up community housing, fucking up communities and helping inflate extortionate prices
They should ban TV shows from being realtors

Woohoooooooo

I read it is kicking arse on catch up/online viewing, and it is beating AGT sometimes, and Melbourne is often it's highest rating state ......piss off Block ratings:)

Tuesday: 739,000. Still charging ahead of the previous three seasons.

The average overnight for this season is 689,636. Not including the respective finale episodes of the previous seasons, the averages for them are 685,080 (2016), 610,400 (2017) and 664,130 (2018), so this season is the highest rating since 10 reboooted it.

Untitled-1.jpg

More like everyone is glued to gorgeous David, the hot funny pretend villian, and Luke

Wow, the ratings are great 10/CBS must be pleased, just a bit behind stinky Block

I notice how well it is doing in Melbourne, and squeeeeeeeeeeel with delight, it beat the Block last night
Just 1 person/point........Survivor 268,000 v Block 267,000

Melbourne loves Survivor, and I hope the Block dies

And Ha, ha 7, stupid AGT is not even in contention,sinking like the shitty rock it is

Wow, the ratings are great 10/CBS must be pleased, just a bit behind stinky Block

I notice how well it is doing in Melbourne, and squeeeeeeeeeeel with delight, it beat the Block last night
Just 1 person/point........Survivor 268,000 v Block 267,000

Melbourne loves Survivor, and I hope the Block dies

And Ha, ha 7, stupid AGT is not even in contention,sinking like the shitty rock it is

Was AGT on last night? I didn't know that...

Was AGT on last night? I didn't know that...

Nope, but it was way down on Monday night.......missed top 10,sliding to 11, and it will tank even more i predict

I heard an hilarious Brit joke........on some panel show, what super power would you like???
Most people chose INVISIBILITY,,,,,,,,,,,,joker quipped, that is easy, just appear on the VOICE, LOL, so Brit version must be same as ours = stupid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190814-221412_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190814-221412_Chrome.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Back