Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...hey all of you Survivorites... I was going to sporadically throw Photoshop's of this series in the 'episode Discussion' thread but thought that they would just interrupt the free flowing posting that happens during the 'Live' posts so I thought that I'd open this thread so as not to disrupt the others...

I'm hoping that it's not just going to be only me venting out my inane idiotic images in here so if others can possibly throw their own stuff in here then it doesn't make me look like such a self absorbed wanker screaming for attention so please... contribute to the thread my friends... we need to have some laughs with this show lol!... please add to the thread... here is my latest one... this is how I imagine Lee to look ten weeks into the series... cheers.

LEE 10 WEEKS IN.jpg

...I may as well post the others that I've done so far just to keep all of the images together so here they are... as I said... please post your Photoshop's or whatever in here if you wish... this was one of Evan when he said that he thinks of himself as a Chameleon in his profile video...

2016-08-26_0-17-44-gif.51870

...and as I said before in the other thread... someone (can't remember who I'm afraid) made a comment within these forums somewhere about those big floppy hats that Kat wears all of the time... as I also said it seems to me that she would be right at home in this movie...

kat-jpg.51875

...well there you go... that's my stuff so far... this thread will either go well if you guys contribute to it or it will slowly grind to a halt and and die a sad pathetic death lol!... contribute!... cheers.

How do you do these so quickly? It's so much fun.

...some can take about 30 minutes to do some can take about 2 hours... I did an animated Gif once that took about 8 hours of work to do but they are always labours of love for me to do Rose711...when some only take me 30 minutes to do I sometimes put 2 or 3 out in one hit... it's all good fun doing them so that's what counts for me lol!... I'm not sure that all people get my sense of humour at times though... my sense of humour is an amalgamation of Monty Python/Morcambe and Wise/Benny Hill/Abbott and Costello/Robin Williams and Billy Connelly just to name a few so it can be a tad bit warped at times... but that's me I'm afraid lol!... cheers.

...I may as well post the others that I've done so far just to keep all of the images together so here they are... as I said... please post your Photoshop's or whatever in here if you wish... this was one of Evan when he said that he thinks of himself as a Chameleon in his profile video...
2016-08-26_0-17-44-gif.51870
Haha. I love this one Mr. Sticky....some chameleon, eh.

And....after tonight's events, it really does say it all!

...I heard from the friend of a friend's friend that is friendly with a good friend of Des that the real reason that he left was because of this below... mind you... one of them could've been lying of course ;):whistling::biggrin:... cheers.

DES FINDS LOVE.jpg

...golly gosh and goodness gracious me... I sure hope that others post some funny stuff in here soon just so I don't start looking like this... a 'Nigel-no-friends'... lol!... cheers.

112144740343.jpg

I find it funny how Kat can carry 4 logs,
while 'manly model' Rohan can carry just 2..

AustralianSurvivorEpisode5BuildItUpBreakItDownRewardChallengeAganoaTribeKatandRohan.jpg

...hahaha!... perhaps carrying 4 logs was slowing Rohan down and his feet were burning on the sand?... that image doesn't make him look overly 'macho' does it?... lol!... and also that image proves to me what Khun Khun said in one of the Episode threads... I accused Kat of not carrying any logs during that challenge so she was right on the button with that so as I said in that post... I stand corrected... (I still don't like Kat though! ;))... thanks for posting that yaelros... now I don't feel so lonely in here lol!... cheers.

Back