Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

I am shit at photoshopping but you get the general gist...

this one was probably used for Rohan in BB 2013.
You_Dont_Mess_With_The_Rohan.png

I am shit at photoshopping but you get the general gist...

this one was probably used for Rohan in BB 2013.
You_Dont_Mess_With_The_Rohan.png

I'm glad it made someone laugh! :) I know, I know it's a bit lame. :laugh:

I also wanted to make one with Sue as Doreen from Prisoner. I think it was @Mr Stickyfingers who said that Sue reminded him of Doreen but I couldn't find a decent picture from the show (and I have very limited photoshop skills too!)

...hahahahaha!... that's brilliant my friend!... please keep them coming... also... what's wrong with your Photoshop skills?... that looks great!... I remember when we were doing Photoshopping on the 'Big Brother Photoshop Thread' a few years back and someone said that they had a few good ideas but were afraid to post them because their Photoshop's would 'look like shit' compared to the rest of ours but as I explained to that person... it has nothing to do with how 'bad or amateurish' they may think they look compared to ours... it's all about posting their funny takes on what was happening at the time... it has nothing to do with quality... it's all about the fun element of it... as it turned out that person's humour was brilliant and we got lots of laughs from them... that's what this is all about... as I said TeamRohan... your work is great.... please post more... (I love that movie by the way lol!)... thanks for the laugh... cheers.

Last edited:
...hahahahaha!... that's brilliant my friend!... please keep them coming... also... what's wrong with your Photoshop skills?... that looks great!... I remember when we were doing Photoshopping on the 'Big Brother Photoshop Thread' a few years back and someone said that they had a few good ideas but were afraid to post them because their Photoshop's would 'look like shit' compared to the rest of ours but as I explained to that person... it has nothing to do with how 'bad or amateurish' they may think they look compared to ours... it's all about posting their funny takes on what was happening at the time... it has nothing to do with quality... it's all about the fun element of it... as it turned out that person's humour was brilliant and we got lots of laughs from them... that's what this is all about... as I said TeamRohan... your work is great.... please post more... (I love that movie by the way lol!)... thanks for the laugh... cheers.

Thanks mate. You are too kind.
I will see if I can get any more inspiration. The Zohan/Rohan thing was just so obvious for me to do. :laugh:

Lee constantly reminiscing about his sports days reminded me of..

6QUwQHu.png

...hahaha!... "Picture it! Sicily, 1922. An attractive peasant girl who has saved her lire embarks on a glorious vacation to a Crimean resort on the Black Sea"... Sophia from 'The Golden Girls' always cracked me up lol!... Lee actually doesn't look too bad in drag lol!... funny as!... cheers.

...very very rarely do I change my mind when creating a Photoshop but while doing this it happened... I found that had two taglines and couldn't decide which one to use so stuffit!... I'm posting them both... it's the exact same image but different approaches to it... as I said... I rarely change any of my original ideas... I'd be interested to know which one you guys liked the best (if you like them at all that is?... lol!)... #1 or #2?... as I say... I'm just curious... cheers.

BROOKE.jpg

BROOKE 2.jpg

...very very rarely do I change my mind when creating a Photoshop but while doing this it happened... I found that had two taglines and couldn't decide which one to use so stuffit!... I'm posting them both... it's the exact same image but different approaches to it... as I said... I rarely change any of my original ideas... I'd be interested to know which one you guys liked the best (if you like them at all that is?... lol!)... #1 or #2?... as I say... I'm just curious... cheers.

View attachment 51891

View attachment 51892

I like them both but I like the second one more :)

4.gif

...Kate's a strange person to me... she seems like an oddball at times to me lol!... cheers.

OK so I knew Nick and Connor reminded me of something
and now I know what.. American Pie

Nick - Jim

1i5McXL.jpg

Connor - Finch

vyH0pV1.jpg

...hahaha!... great comparisons yaelros... just as long as Nick doesn't do to a pie what Jim did in the movie if a pie does come into the camp then he'll survive longer lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... great comparisons yaelros... just as long as Nick doesn't do to a pie what Jim did in the movie if a pie does come into the camp then he'll survive longer lol!... cheers.
Who is going to be Stifler's Mom? Yes, used the American spelling as that's how I always pronounce that word in that context.

Back