Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

@Mr Stickyfingers I'm kind of surprised you haven't done anything with the draining of the abcess.
:angelic::yuck::vomit::dead:

...here you are sweet lady... I tried to have it so that big globules of pus were blobbing out of her boil but it didn't work out so I had to settle for this sad attempt... trying to have liquid moving out of the boil was eventually put in the 'too hard' basket by me in the end and I had to have it like this... not up to my better standards but I think everyone will get the gist of it regardless I hope?... lol!... cheers.

KATES-BOIL.gif

...sorry Rose711... I'm not quite sure of what you're saying about the gun?... what am I missing my sweet?... cheers.
Nick was berating her saying something like " we have an alliance. That's what an alliance is. You can look it up."

He truly misplayed his entire game other than bringing Tegan with him as fodder. Even then he let it go to a ridiculous 2-2-2 tie.

Don't mind him as a character but he's the classic - thinks he knows everything but plays terribly player. In a US season with better players they would have dumped his untrustworthy ass and kept Tegan.

Nick was berating her saying something like " we have an alliance. That's what an alliance is. You can look it up."

He truly misplayed his entire game other than bringing Tegan with him as fodder. Even then he let it go to a ridiculous 2-2-2 tie.

Don't mind him as a character but he's the classic - thinks he knows everything but plays terribly player. In a US season with better players they would have dumped his untrustworthy ass and kept Tegan.

...oh rightyo... I'm with you now... Nick is an appalling player when it comes to strategy and he is such an little snake too lol!... he doesn't realise that he is so transparent to everyone either... I haven't seen the USA show but I really do imagine that they would make mincemeat out of him over there lol!... I see what you mean about ''you can look it up'' lol!... cheers.

...Craig's facial expressions are pure gold for me at times lol!... his 'grim determination face' is the best for me to mess around with as you can see below... he could actually play as Superman in a movie I reckon... cheers.

supercraiig.jpg

...oh what the hell... I may as well indulge in the 'SuperCraig' image above a tad bit more and give him his own private post eh?... sorry peoples... it's just a bit of whimsy on my part... cheers.

SUPERCRAIG.jpg

gDp2gsW.jpg

Sorry was unable to find a shot of Jonathon holding up a vote so had to improvise. Apologies to Jonathon and Probst.

Request: Andrew reminds me of Voldemort. Or maybe Quirrel from the first Harry Potter movie. The one that had Voldemort living on the back of his head.
Should inspiration strike you...

Go Andrew!!

...Nick sure was throwing himself into the mud challenge for some reason wasn't he?... the second one is not a Photoshop from me... that was actually on the show!... cheers.

NICK-GETTING-HIS-JOLLIES-PART-1.gif

nice offer.jpg

...here's one of Nick again taking one for the tribe by having to scrape mud off some titties... what a guy!... that's all I can say... what a guy!!!... cheers.

NICK-GETTING-HIS-JOLLIES-PART-2.gif

...again the second one is not a Photoshop by me but actual footage of the GIF that I did above it... I missed that comment while watching it lol!... cheers.

my-doodle.gif

the doodle.jpg

Back