Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 9 Discussion

Will George become King of his Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow I am enjoying this immensely more than big brother. Hayley is the Australian Kim Spradlin from survivor one world and I will eat shit if she’s not the winner. I am so happy Shannon is gone I found her to be really smug and I was team sexy Simon way over her. I’m impressed his pitch convinced wai and Emmett to flip. This season is really fun. Yes there are too many idols in play, but realistically only one person has been voted out because of an idol. The rest have either been unplayed, misplayed or are unused. So I am enjoying the season so far.

Shannon blew up her game when she outed Simon's idol (well, one of them) to everyone in both tribes. Fortunately for him he has two, and can now play one, leaving everyone thinking they have flushed his advantage. Although I'd still like to see him leave with both in his pocket but that seems very unlikely now.

My main problem with last night's show is that without a separate reward challenge there was waaaaaaaay too much strategy talk padding out the 90 min show.

Simon and Emmett are growing on me.
Like many I had them pegged as dumb jocks in a bloke alliance, but they are developing a more intelligent gameplay.

Does anyone else think Georgia's 24 hour medical break was a ridiculous rule?
Sure, let someone be evacuated if they need it, but their name should still have been in the mix at tribal council, for the others to decide if they wanted to vote her out.

Its a tough one. She was clearly sick and needed medical attention, but she shouldn't be excused from tribal.
They should have moved tribal to the following day to keep it fair. She basically got immunity.

I think if you need to get taken out of the game for 24 hours then you shouldn't be allowed back in to the game.

Its a tough one. She was clearly sick and needed medical attention, but she shouldn't be excused from tribal.
They should have moved tribal to the following day to keep it fair. She basically got immunity.
LOL yeah it's just like Danny on BB getting a free pass that time.

Same here.
Strange how I so disliked George at first and now like him the best.
Same here but I have a love hate relationship with him. I still remember how he blew that first advantage and that made me uncomfortable with his style. He is also slightly deluded but at the same time has very strong opinions lol. When someone offers you an olive branch, i say he should have taken that (Rachael)

Agreed. But this is a terrible foreboding for a week of boring tribals IMHO.. Let’s just say it will be hard to top last week and something BORING is bound to happen !!

When you have so many contestants there'll always be a few boring tribals.

Back